Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Goodbye, and thanks for all the fish...

Guzzilazz

Well, after a very happy year, I'm off... Nothing wrong with the Focus, it's been one of the best cars I've ever had, and I still love driving it. But, with a back /knee problem I've had to go for something taller, and am moving marques.

I've thoroughly enjoyed being active(ish) here, and all the advice on loads of things has been brilliant.  Anyone want a used once set of roof bars for a 3.5 hatch? 

Good luck and hope your next purchase will be what you are looking for!

Well, the Focus is 'mostly harmless'. Good luck, Don't Forget Your Towel

(I'd be interested in your choice of 'taller' as I too have a back problem)

• Like 1

Good luck with your next purchase, and don't be a stranger 👍

7 hours ago, Guzzilazz said:

Well, after a very happy year, I'm off... Nothing wrong with the Focus, it's been one of the best cars I've ever had, and I still love driving it. But, with a back /knee problem I've had to go for something taller, and am moving marques.

I've thoroughly enjoyed being active(ish) here, and all the advice on loads of things has been brilliant.  Anyone want a used once set of roof bars for a 3.5 hatch? 

out of interest , are you staying with a ford or  ? 

4 hours ago, dans34 said:

, and am moving marques.

Going elsewhere by the looks

On ‎30‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:19 AM, wilto said:

Going elsewhere by the looks

Slightly embarrassed to say I'm going French... 0.9 Renault Captur Dynamique S Nav.  A good long road test dispelled the Motoring press thing that it's very slow... doesn't feel that different from the Focus.

We've had one or two French cars over the years and I'd never buy another.

Had you considered a Kuga or C-Max? They're both taller than the Focus.

On ‎29‎-‎12‎-‎2017 at 5:41 PM, Guzzilazz said:

35 minutes ago, Guzzilazz said:

Slightly embarrassed to say I'm going French... 0.9 Renault Captur Dynamique S Nav.  A good long road test dispelled the Motoring press thing that it's very slow... doesn't feel that different from the Focus.

Good luck with your renault.

Renault improved their quality the last few Years. they are not as bad as they were some Years ago but still have their problems. Statistics show that French cars still have an above average failure rate.

In my opinion a renault Captur is a bit of a strange choice if you are looking for something taller. The Captur is based on the Clio. Both are smaller cars than the Focus MK3/MK3.5. 

Yeah, but you step up into a Captur, and very much go down into a Focus...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club