Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Over The Pond

DavesEdge

Hi

I have just completed registering with the Edge forum over the pond (as it is sometimes commonly referred to) to get some info from owners in the States/Canada/etc.

I had trouble with my hotmail account when registering so would recommend using gmail if you have it and want to register on it.

Have only been on it for 1.5 days, so still browsing for some of my answers that I am looking for.

Dave

On 30/12/2017 at 12:25 PM, DavesEdge said:

Hi

I have just completed registering with the Edge forum over the pond (as it is sometimes commonly referred to) to get some info from owners in the States/Canada/etc.

I had trouble with my hotmail account when registering so would recommend using gmail if you have it and want to register on it.

Have only been on it for 1.5 days, so still browsing for some of my answers that I am looking for.

Dave

whats the forum called - do you have a link?

Hi NeilRs

I thought I would take a look see what variations had been worked out for Led lights by American, etc owners, etc and conversion to Sync 3 from Sync 2, (amongst other ideas floating around in my head).

Hi Marks adventure

The link to the forum is http://www.fordedgeforum.com/

Dave

Along on the Focus RS forum there is a thread from someone who has converted from sync 2 to 3. Although it cost him around £1500, so I don’t think it would appeal to many. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/01/2018 at 5:50 AM, NeilRS said:

Along on the Focus RS forum there is a thread from someone who has converted from sync 2 to 3. Although it cost him around £1500, so I don’t think it would appeal to many. 

Hi NeilRS

I too have seen a few ad's for upgrade kits, one that I have been looking at is from this website ( https://www.4dtech.com/products/ford/edge/2015/myford-touch-8/  ).

The cost side of this does not bother me.

But, where I have been reading the american forum's (have logged onto another one called "Ford Sync Forum"), I have read various posts where there have been varying degrees of succes to failure with these updates, So I am hesitant at the moment to go ahead with upgrading until from what I read, the upgrades are more stable and successful.

Also there has been quite a few posts about conversionfrom Halogen to Led lights, as there has been on this forum as well. I am taking note of what all posts basically say before deciding how to do this conversion myslef.

Happy New Year.

Dave

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club