Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sync display issue

Tommo17

Hello people. Hope we all had a good Christmas. 

Couple of of questions for you fine folk.

after upgrading the display to sat nav display I have an annoying problem, when I turn the car on the display shows blank station name I’ll switch stations and it now shows up. Any ideas ? 

Also so with the cold weather I’ve notice on the larger cluster screen display the frost light only stays orange and doesn’t change to red? Is that correct on the larger displays

Thanks people. 

C8ED240B-6860-43FC-ABAF-89913C1CDC4B.jpeg

04BAB0D3-7A2E-441B-9B9E-222E5D62840E.jpeg

Is the sat nav system configured correctly in the Central Car Configuration?

The orange frost warning on the instrument cluster display is completely normal. On the more recent instrument cluster software versions Ford removed the red frost warning. Many people confused the red frost warning with an engine problem. On the more recent software versions the frost warning remains orange and is no longer red below 0 degrees Celcius.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tommo17 said:

I’ve notice on the larger cluster screen display the frost light only stays orange and doesn’t change to red?

think you`ll find it will change to red when it gets to -1 and below. between 0 and 5 it stays orange

Thanks JW 

i think it is. Everything works perfect apart from that. 

Also a shame the speed limit of the road doesn’t display on the cluster display. 

13 minutes ago, andypsp said:

think you`ll find it will change to red when it gets to -1 and below. between 0 and 5 it stays orange

It used to, but doesn’t now. JW cleared that up

4 hours ago, JW1982 said:

Is the sat nav system configured correctly in the Central Car Configuration?

The orange frost warning on the instrument cluster display is completely normal. On the more recent instrument cluster software versions Ford removed the red frost warning. Many people confused the red frost warning with an engine problem. On the more recent software versions the frost warning remains orange and is no longer red below 0 degrees Celcius.

Hi pal been out with the laptop checked I had the none touch mfd 5 option on under the nav settings. And it is so not sure what else it could be. 

Next issue I’ve notice and I’m not sure how I’m doing it. Can’t Pm you with pictures so have to do it here. When I checked settingsis  focccus I hit write. Then noticed my cluster display changed to the darker colour one. Do you know what I’ve done?

832C3A16-2707-4490-AAA0-38E76223D3A0.jpeg

F4D649AC-367A-4391-96D6-ABBA5132D818.jpeg

MFD5 is the correct setting so it is not a display configuration issue.

When selecting the 8 inch touchscreen the instrument cluster automatically changes to the black/dark color scheme. 

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club