Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clunking amd scrapping noise

Sharnaelc

I got my fiesta in september. Not long after things startes going wrong. When engine is first started and i pull off to about 10 15mph there is a clunk noise i have been told its the abs checking itself. The past 2 weeks when im breaking there is a griding noise on my breaks that you can hear from inside the car and for the last 7 days or so when i go over speed bumps around 15 20 mph there is a scraping noise coming from the front i think. Nothing visable hanging down under the car. When i go over pot holes there is a hard bang. Anyone else having any problems simular to these? The car is 2015 model 

The scraping noise from the front is usually the anti roll bar bushes and is nothing to worry about.   Can't help with the others I'm afraid.

Not a solution but it should be under warranty shouldn't it? Take it back to the dealership whilst you can.

It is booked in for next week. As soon as i explained to the bloke he said brushes. The dealership i had it from dismissed it when it was in last month so iv booked it in at a different one. Just wanted to see what people thought while i was waiting for it to go on. I dont plan on driving it untill it goes in. Incase it makes it worse. But i know somethings arnt covered by the warrenty but im sure brushes would be.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club