Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New member ford st line x

J0hnP96
聽Share

5 hours ago, J0hnP96 said:

Dude what colour is that?

Looks soo badass 馃憣馃憤馃挴

I'vegot a Magnetic ST-Line X getting delivered in 4 days. Just the stock ST-Line X with the premium Magnetic paint 馃

15C55DB6-0133-4577-B7F8-F7B2389296C8.jpeg

8 hours ago, tahak14 said:

Hi tahak, thanks mate馃憤馃徎 Youve orderd the same colour ive got, goes well with the wheels and red calipers馃敟

1 hour ago, pbenroh said:

Welcome to the x club

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks mate, your st line聽x is a beauty,聽im waiting for bluefin to release a new map so can see what engine can really do haha

Thanks mate, your st line聽x is a beauty,聽im waiting for bluefin to release a new map so can see what engine can really do haha
Thanks! it was a toss up between your colour or blue but my sister got your colour in the fiesta, blue it was haha.

I did tge same to my last car but didn't really notice a difference.

I'm tempted by the 1.5 182 next though.

14 minutes ago, pbenroh said:

Thanks! it was a toss up between your colour or blue but my sister got your colour in the fiesta, blue it was haha.

I did tge same to my last car but didn't really notice a difference.

I'm tempted by the 1.5 182 next though.

Haha, i did it to my previous car focus st line 1.0 125 and it remaped to 150 i couldnt believe the difference it made, hoping the 140 will be the same engine as the fiesta red and black which goes to about 170-180 bhp馃槏

Haha, i did it to my previous car focus st line 1.0 125 and it remaped to 150 i couldnt believe the difference it made, hoping the 140 will be the same engine as the fiesta red and black which goes to about 170-180 bhp[emoji7]
Interested to see how you get on with this now [emoji16]

I stopped tinkering a lot... i never keep my cars long enough to justify the money I've wasted over the years, the misses kept moaning about it [emoji23]

Yeah mate ill let you know when i eventually get it, and same mate new car every 9-12 months haha馃槀 i noticed your st line x didnt come with the st spoiler? Do you know why?

Yeah mate ill let you know when i eventually get it, and same mate new car every 9-12 months haha[emoji23] i noticed your st line x didnt come with the st spoiler? Do you know why?
Not a clue few without it about. Didn't get the red stitched wheel either!

Think ford just stick whatever is lying about on them it would seem.

4 hours ago, pbenroh said:

Not a clue few without it about. Didn't get the red stitched wheel either!

Think ford just stick whatever is lying about on them it would seem.

I know! I was excited for a red stitched wheel haha, i thought i didnt get it because i got the heated steering wheel 馃槀馃槱

8 hours ago, J0hnP96 said:

Hi tahak, thanks mate馃憤馃徎 Youve orderd the same colour ive got, goes well with the wheels and red calipers馃敟

Thanks mate. Yeah definitely. How you finding ride? I'm coming from a Fiat Stilo 1.4 to this haha...2 days until delivery.

ST-Line X 140ps 1.0 EcoBoost

馃

I know! I was excited for a red stitched wheel haha, i thought i didnt get it because i got the heated steering wheel [emoji23][emoji30]
I ordered mine with a heated wheel too. Guess what... factory screwed that up [emoji23] they tanked the car diamondbright in and out and refunded me the cost.

Now winter is properly here though I'd rather have the heat haha

5 hours ago, tahak14 said:

Thanks mate. Yeah definitely. How you finding ride? I'm coming from a Fiat Stilo 1.4 to this haha...2 days until delivery.

ST-Line X 140ps 1.0 EcoBoost

馃

Its great, i got the sunroof with mine so feels alittle slugish i assume the sunroof is quite heavy, and upload a pic for me when you get it 馃敟

3 hours ago, pbenroh said:

I ordered mine with a heated wheel too. Guess what... factory screwed that up emoji23.png they tanked the car diamondbright in and out and refunded me the cost.

Now winter is properly here though I'd rather have the heat haha

Whaat馃槀馃槱 dont worry to much it doesnt really get that hot馃憥馃徎 Your headlight are nice ars they hLogen bulbs or have you changed them to xenon with a kit?

Whaat[emoji23][emoji30] dont worry to much it doesnt really get that hot[emoji1304] Your headlight are nice ars they hLogen bulbs or have you changed them to xenon with a kit?
Yep, they screwed that up too. warm though is still better than freezing [emoji23]

Yeah halogen bulbs, Phillips diamond vision. Although I've swapped them again for osram nightbreaker unlimited as they're better at night.

LEDS looked yellow next to them. Possibly because they burn at 5000k and the LEDS are nearer 4200k

9 hours ago, J0hnP96 said:

Its great, i got the sunroof with mine so feels alittle slugish i assume the sunroof is quite heavy, and upload a pic for me when you get it 馃敟

Yeah will do mate. After over month since I put the order in...sooo excited...it will make my sisters 03' look tiny lol 馃

8 hours ago, pbenroh said:

Yep, they screwed that up too. warm though is still better than freezing emoji23.png

Yeah halogen bulbs, Phillips diamond vision. Although I've swapped them again for osram nightbreaker unlimited as they're better at night.

LEDS looked yellow next to them. Possibly because they burn at 5000k and the LEDS are nearer 4200k

Yeah true that 馃槀 ah it goes nice mate, hopefully ill be upgrading to hids soon馃馃徎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tahak14 said:

Yeah will do mate. After over month since I put the order in...sooo excited...it will make my sisters 03' look tiny lol 馃

Had to wait 2 months myself 馃槱馃槱 took forever hahah

On 01/01/2018 at 11:41 AM, J0hnP96 said:

Had to wait 2 months myself 馃槱馃槱 took forever hahah

Finally got it. Love it聽

15149841115351607671489.jpg

• Like 2

23 hours ago, tahak14 said:

Finally got it. Love it聽

15149841115351607671489.jpg

Love it mate, what engine you get

On 04/01/2018 at 12:46 PM, J0hnP96 said:

Love it mate, what engine you get

1 litre 140ps. Loving it. Car just glides round corners and such a smooth ride. Can do 30mph in 2nd gear without it over revving. Can bearly feel humps and bumps on the road. Recommended fuel on the fueling cap bit...BP premium unleaded.... my favourite fuel hehe

The exterior looks beastly and aggressive while the interior is spacious and comfortable as hell. Has become the family favourite 馃榾

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club