Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sat nav programming

BJT

Hi I have installed the 5” screen and the sat nav into my car and now I am trying to change the km to miles using forescan. 

I don’t know where to change the screen size to 5 instead of 4.2.

It is most certainly there, can't remember exactly what it's called off the top of my head, make sure your in engineering mode and slowly go down the whole list, I know I missed it when I did the mod

14 hours ago, liamstears said:

It is most certainly there, can't remember exactly what it's called off the top of my head, make sure your in engineering mode and slowly go down the whole list, I know I missed it when I did the mod

How do you know if it is in engineering mode?

3 hours ago, liamstears said:

http://i.imgur.com/1sLkNV4.png

Check that image, you will see a checkbox towards the top ;-)

Ok thank you 

just one last question where does the gps module go. Ive heard of two places it may be either behind the head unit or in the box behind the rear view mirror

1 minute ago, BJT said:

Ok thank you 

just one last question where does the gps module go. Ive heard of two places it may be either behind the head unit or in the box behind the rear view mirror

To be honest I've only ever heard of it being behind the screen, I personally used an aftermarket one and ran the wire down through the glovebox and up the passenger A pillar and put it inside some foam in the pillar so it was secure and didn't rattle

30 minutes ago, liamstears said:

To be honest I've only ever heard of it being behind the screen, I personally used an aftermarket one and ran the wire down through the glovebox and up the passenger A pillar and put it inside some foam in the pillar so it was secure and didn't rattle

Ok Thank you

• 2 months later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club