Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Parts Compatibility

ChrisMcK

Hey all,

I recently looked into getting a replacement EGR valve for my fiesta diesel 08 - I found one on eBay which has the same part number on it but says it only fits fiesta V and not fiesta!

Sp, my question is, what's the difference between fiesta V and fiesta? - might be an obvious answer but wanted to check before forking out cash on what might be the wrong valve... and whilst I'm here, can anyone recommend where to get a replacement egr valve from - I'm looking at a valeo one on eBay for £100 which I thought was a good price!

Thanks for your help!

I don't trust the eBay parts checker thing. It usually relies on the seller inputting what car it fits, and most of them can't really be bothered. If it looks the same and is the right part number, chances are it's the same.

Fiesta V I'd assume means Fiesta MK5 as above. However yours is a MK7 (2008-2012). eBay sellers label the Mk7 as the Mk6, Mk7, MK8 and Mk9 depending on where you look (some even use all 4 tags).

If the part numbers match then they will be the same.
As said above, ignore eBay sellers compatability data.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Great thanks for the help...

I changed the EGR valve and it seems to have helped but only slightly - the car still judders and pops when idle and cold... Is there anything else it could be? I just purchased an error code reader so hoping that will shed some light!

Thank you

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club