Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Liverpool Echo Fire!!!

Turvey

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/liverpool-echo-arena-fire-new-pictures-show-devastation-inside-car-park-after-huge-blaze-destroys-1400-vehicles/ar-BBHLZpI?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=ientp

Pretty devastating fire caused, apparently, by a fault on a Land Rover! 1400 cars destroyed including a 1965 Mustang! 

What an absolute nightmare for all the car owners, although thankfully there doesn't seem to be any casualties. 

How will the insurance be sorted? Everyone claim of their own insurance and they in turn claim of the Land Rover owners insurance? Nightmare. 

26230895_10213156185412502_6428963127212239902_n.jpg

They'd need a bit more than press speculation driven by local heresay to be able to sue the Landie owners insurers.  Each would claim off their own insurance, and if a cause is ever established and someone was found to be to blame or negligent then the insurers would claim off them.

They say no casualties but what they mean is no ‘human’ casualties. Several owners were reunited with their canine companions as there were apparently a handfull of vehicles on the top floor that seemed to remain untouched, so it seems possible and probable that several others did not make it out ☹️

• Sad 1

Shame about the poor dogs that perished, and the mustang as well. Stupid landrovers, they're all junkers.

• Like 1

I remember there was a fire not too far from me and the next day the area was covered in grey spots. I was looking at these grey spots on my car and noticed it was ash. The fire must of chucked out so much ash that it went across the city. 

6 hours ago, zain611 said:

I remember there was a fire not too far from me and the next day the area was covered in grey spots. I was looking at these grey spots on my car and noticed it was ash. The fire must of chucked out so much ash that it went across the city. 

Was in close vicinity to a plastics firm fire, the fallout actually melted itself into my (polyester) clothing, even after rising up and then falling again...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club