Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newer entertainment system in older model

bearded_bandido

hello, am currently looking at an array of fiestas. ranging from 09 to 15/16 plate. 

the one I am honestly considering buying is a 2010 with the older red look hud and radio system. so my question is does the newer sony dab system from say a 13 or 15 plate fit the older model cars. and are they fairly straight forward to fit. as I do like the idea of having bluetooth connectivity and much prefer the system of the newer ones. but obviously the cost of a newer car is higher. so am just weighing up. but would just like to know if it is even possible.

No at least a 65 plate Sony system didn't fit a 10 plate different shaped plugs

yes the plugs are different i made a different loom to fit it to a 2010 but total pain in ***** and the blue tooth is a pain again then u have to activate it by changing the as built file your better of getting as new as possible or finding a 2010 with all these options already fitted

As long as the pound doesn't drop/ inflation doesn't rise, I'd imagine the mk7.5 will start to drop in price a little more now that the mk8 is out. That being said you'd wait forever if you keep saying I'll buy the previous model once it lowers in price.

Possible? Yes, but you'd need to have a decent level of knowledge when it comes to installing it all though.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club