Do Not Sell My Personal Information

damp smell

lasthope

iam getting a damp wet smell like if water has dryed up, but only when I use wipers I have toped up screen wash bottle with new screen wash which was already mixed but that just smells like screen wash lol,, all carpets are dry to

• Like 1

check under your spare wheel for leaks there's a lot of post about it on the sites:smile:

do you use the air-con in the car ? if so your pollen filter may need replaceing

ok back again boot well is nice and dry seems I pin pointed the smell only comes on if I use the heating  on 1 or 4  and wash windows the same time only smells when cleaning front one,,so if heating is turned off and I clean front window no smell

3 hours ago, lasthope said:

ok back again boot well is nice and dry seems I pin pointed the smell only comes on if I use the heating  on 1 or 4  and wash windows the same time only smells when cleaning front one,,so if heating is turned off and I clean front window no smell

replace pollen filter in the car, and that will solve your smell problem :rolleyes:

so is the smell down to the pollen filter its a funny one because I have heating on for a good 20mins driving no smell at all as soon I wash front window I get smell only smells until water is wiped from window

14 hours ago, lasthope said:

as soon I wash front window I get smell only smells until water is wiped from window

Spray your window (maybe with wipers lifted off screen), and then go and smell the washer fluid. Washer fluid can go bad (and stuff can grow in it if not appropriately mixed with screenwash).

• Like 1

i go have a sniff later micro,,lol I no its ok no smell when cleaning back window,but don't if that's because iam up front

3 hours ago, lasthope said:

i go have a sniff later micro,,lol I no its ok no smell when cleaning back window,but don't if that's because iam up front

The fan won't pull in any odor when you spray the rear window ;-)

update on my smell lol,,its gone now screen wash ran out the other day toped it up only little smell comes from screen wash

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club