Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cheap Alternative to making MK7 Fiesta Louder?

Gommy

Hello,

First post so sorry if its in the wrong place, I currently own a Ford Fiesta Zetec Sport 140BHP 1.0T Ecoboost (And whatever more ive missed off!!:tongue:).

Surprisingly this is the only picture I have,  but I have edited a little: IMG_0307.jpg

The car drives fantastic, and looks great as it is. But somehow Im looking for a cheap way to make it louder and sound better? 

PS. If someone could point me in the right direction or even just list some options would be great, with or without price!

Thanks.

Search up zorstworx on Facebook they luckily mail order a rear silencer delete for your car plus they have a video on a 1 litre turbo fiesta with that exhaust fitted so you can hear it for yourself. 

Screenshot_20180103-132609.png

Screenshot_20180103-133041.png

Thank

17 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Search up zorstworx on Facebook they luckily mail order a rear silencer delete for your car plus they have a video on a 1 litre turbo fiesta with that exhaust fitted so you can hear it for yourself. 

Thank you ive messaged them, I saw the video on there, the Fiesta sounds awesome.

Edit: Im just wondering how easy it would be to fit, or if id need someone to help.

I think the factory silencer is clamped on to the mid pipe so probably remove the clips from that. The silencer delete pipe by the looks just clamps on the mid pipe. 

8 minutes ago, zain611 said:

I think the factory silencer is clamped on to the mid pipe so probably remove the clips from that. The silencer delete pipe by the looks just clamps on the mid pipe. 

Thanks, im trying to find someone in my area with a bit of knowledge on this, I have no clue what id be doing.

On 04/01/2018 at 9:16 PM, Gommy said:

From what I've been seeing I've found straight piping to give a better sound compared to a sports exhaust. You don't get that raspinness and drony sound that you get in a sports pipe (different cars might vary in sound). You don't want to get a sports exhaust and find it's a ***** cannon making the car sound like it's farting. Like in that company's video of that rear silencer delete 1 litre fiesta it does have a nice growl to it and doesn't really sound drony at all. 

11 hours ago, zain611 said:

From what I've been seeing I've found straight piping to give a better sound compared to a sports exhaust. You don't get that raspinness and drony sound that you get in a sports pipe (different cars might vary in sound). You don't want to get a sports exhaust and find it's a ***** cannon making the car sound like it's farting. Like in that company's video of that rear silencer delete 1 litre fiesta it does have a nice growl to it and doesn't really sound drony at all. 

Yeah I went with Zaustworx, thanks for your help. And ive found somewhere local to fit it.

• Like 1

That's good to hear, do update with a picture to see how it looks. Sadly they don't mail order for the mk6 fiesta 1.6 tdci exhaust parts so have to travel to their branch. Only problem is that they are 220 miles away which is too far for me. 

On 07/01/2018 at 12:15 AM, Gommy said:

Yeah I went with Zaustworx, thanks for your help. And ive found somewhere local to fit it.

Might be a bit late saying this but I asked the price and it's £109 including delivery. 

17 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Might be a bit late saying this but I asked the price and it's £109 including delivery. 

Haha yeah, I paid last Friday, it was dispatched Tuesday and arrived yesterday at 9pm.

getting it fitted tomorrow.

• Like 1

Looking forward to pictures if your able to 👍. 

Would love to straight pipe my car but need to find a local place that does custom exhausts like Zaustworx. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zain611 said:

Looking forward to pictures if your able to 👍. 

Would love to straight pipe my car but need to find a local place that does custom exhausts like Zaustworx. 

Im dropping it off at 7am and picking it up on my lunch break at 1pm. Will grab some pictures once i get back to work.

• Like 1

Had the exhaust fitted today from my local garage "The Motorwerks" took them 10 minutes to fit, and it sounds absolutely  stunning. It roars down the road and gives it 100 times more noise than I ever expected, I recommend Zaustworx to anyone and everyone!

Picture attached with exhaust fitted to my car, will get a video later on tonight.

Oh and thanks Zain for all your help!!

PS. Yes i did clean my car after it was fitted!

IMG_2577.JPG

• Like 1

Definitely looks nice and clean the exhaust. Must of been a night and day difference. How does it sound, there's no drony or raspiness? 

And no worries 👍 I've found this company from a guy on YouTube who bought a mid silencer delete from them for his Renault megane R26 for just £30. Looks like you get a good exhaust for a good price. 

21 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Definitely looks nice and clean the exhaust. Must of been a night and day difference. How does it sound, there's no drony or raspiness? 

Honestly I could even explain the noise, its unreal, its a completely different sound to the car now. I'll try sort a video out, but that won't do it justice!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2018 at 7:48 PM, zain611 said:

These guys still around? Cant find them

1 hour ago, fraserrg said:

These guys still around? Cant find them

Did you check their Facebook page 

Sorry guys been really busy with work, im going out with my mate Sunday so il get her to video the car if theres time. 

They cut 2 inches off the original, and two clamps to the underside of the car and its held in pretty well, never wobbles or moves.

• 3 weeks later...

I look forward to see how this fares with the new MOT regulations coming into force during sometime in May this year.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club