Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Owner - Fiesta ST-Line!

MRG1402

Just thought I'd introduce myself; I'm only 16 right now, 17 in February. We bought the car in preparation for me learning to drive!

Here it is: (1.0L Ecoboost ST-Line Fiesta - 100BPH version)

[Sorry about the awful quality photos, only had my iPhone with me, will get some proper shots with my DSLR when we collect it]

image1-min.jpeg

image3-min.jpeg

• Like 2

Nice! Hope you enjoy it! It is a nippy little motor, I had a 1.0 100 Zetec 5door with the dress up kit as my first car! I loved it! Check my gallery out for photos! 

Not that your thinking of touching it right now, but i do have some intake pipes for sale that will fit your engine!😉

IMG_7545.thumb.JPG.48ab0623acbfa39609b82d5feefc7cfd.JPG

Very brave (and lucky) to have that as your first motor, it must be a pretty penny for Insurance ☹️ I remember my first car, it was a ford Orion and was more dangerous than I dare to think about. My second Car just 2 months later was an F registered Astra GTE replica, did all my scrapes and kerbing in that. I’d have killed for something of this standard though. It’s a cracking little engine and pretty good without any modification although some nice wind deflectors would look great [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome.

When you're ready please feel free to give us a try for learner driver insurance if you like.

Regards,

Dan.

On 04/01/2018 at 10:48 PM, Cookey09 said:

Nice! Hope you enjoy it! It is a nippy little motor, I had a 1.0 100 Zetec 5door with the dress up kit as my first car! I loved it! Check my gallery out for photos! 

Not that your thinking of touching it right now, but i do have some intake pipes for sale that will fit your engine!😉

IMG_7545.thumb.JPG.48ab0623acbfa39609b82d5feefc7cfd.JPG

Cheers mate, looking foward to getting behind the wheel!

Worth a shot mate, but I’m not going to touch it just yet!

• Like 1

On 04/01/2018 at 11:00 PM, Jonro2009 said:

Very brave (and lucky) to have that as your first motor, it must be a pretty penny for Insurance ☹️ I remember my first car, it was a ford Orion and was more dangerous than I dare to think about. My second Car just 2 months later was an F registered Astra GTE replica, did all my scrapes and kerbing in that. I’d have killed for something of this standard though. It’s a cracking little engine and pretty good without any modification although some nice wind deflectors would look great emoji6.png

Insurance isn’t too bad actually, still expensive obviously because it’s my first car but it was cheaper than a lot of other cheaper alternatives. Trying not to catch the modding bug just yet, only got a private plate and black mirror caps going on when I pick it up!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, DAN@ADRIAN FLUX said:

Hi and welcome.

When you're ready please feel free to give us a try for learner driver insurance if you like.

Regards,

Dan.

Hiya Dan

I did an online quote on Thursday and still have had no reply?

Any reason for this?

Regards,

Marcus

Got the 140bhp of this, very nippy fun car to drive and extremely easy and forgiving.

On ‎06‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 12:26 PM, MRG1402 said:

Hiya Dan

Any reason for this?

Regards,

Marcus

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for this - you should've had an email response a lot sooner.  If you could message me your full name / postcode I can see what's happened.

Many thanks.

Dan

Hiya Dan
Any reason for this?
Regards,
Marcus

Doesn’t bode well if you have to contact them about a claim......

39 minutes ago, Jonro2009 said:

Doesn’t bode well if you have to contact them about a claim......

They're a broker. I don't think they handle the claims anyway. 

They're a broker. I don't think they handle the claims anyway. 

I’m just not a fan of making enquiries and then not hearing back, even if it is to say they can’t help. I did forget they were a broker though.

9 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

I’m just not a fan of making enquiries and then not hearing back, even if it is to say they can’t help. I did forget they were a broker though.

Hi again,

As mentioned above, I'd be happy to investigate this for you.  We usually respond to online quotations within a reasonable timeframe so not entirely sure where yours has got to.  We've had people say the same before only for the quote to have ended up in their spam box on their computer.

Thanks,

Dan

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club