Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nice forum upgrade!

Michael P

Spooky, i was thinking to myself the other day how it would be nice if the forum looked a bit different, then look what happens!

Nice job :)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve

• bigjock

• Jonny87

• Michael P

cheers

We are working on our own custom forum skin at the moment so things may look odd in some places, we will be tweaking it throughout the day.

PM system has been upgraded but some PM's are not possible to reply to. We cannot help this as this was the only part of the upgrade that causes a problem. However, new PM's from this point will be fine and function as normal.

christ almighty, this is gonna take ages to get used too.

Looks good though guys, nice job :)

Jonny

i think the titles on each topic need to be bolder especially the little 1's underneath :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i think the titles on each topic need to be bolder especially the little 1's underneath :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

working on that at the moment ;)

working on that at the moment ;)

smashing, hopefully you got rid of the flood control crap?!! lol

smashing, hopefully you got rid of the flood control crap?!! lol

if you meant on the search then yes, we got shot of that

if you meant on the search then yes, we got shot of that

yeeeeha!

very nice :) - any chance of increasing the text point size as it looks a bit small on my monitor :unsure:

+ I've lost the pm 's I had in my mail box - will they come back once the facelift is completed or are they gone for good? :blink:

And with out sounding a bit of a moaner…

I don’t like the way when you click on a link it takes you away from here rather than opening a new window :unsure:

very nice :) - any chance of increasing the text point size as it looks a bit small on my monitor :unsure:

+ I've lost the pm 's I had in my mail box - will they come back once the facelift is completed or are they gone for good? :blink:

And with out sounding a bit of a moaner…

I don’t like the way when you click on a link it takes you away from here rather than opening a new window :unsure:

The fonts are being tweaked, there are quite a few to tweak.

In regards to your PM,s take a look at "My Conversations" in the menu when viewing the PM box.

Also you can now search for PM's which was a feature missing before.

Nice upgrade took me abit to get used to i thought i clicked on the wrong site :lol:

is it possible for us the change the line "feet under the table" under our profile pic?

Unfortunately the displayed text being grey with a light grey background makes things difficult to read on my Laptop and it isn't much better on the desktop. Seems to be a trend these days style over function a lot of forums seem to be using a similar engine so we have ar least learned there is a very good ConSalesman out there somewhere.

Unfortunately the displayed text being grey with a light grey background makes things difficult to read on my Laptop and it isn't much better on the desktop. Seems to be a trend these days style over function a lot of forums seem to be using a similar engine so we have ar least learned there is a very good ConSalesman out there somewhere.

works fine for me chief, cant you adjust your contrast or use F.lux?

Love the upgrade :)

Any chance of moving the search bar from the banner to the blue bar below the banner where home, forums, photos members is?

It somewhat ruins the lovely RS :D

thanks for the feedback mate.. could you explain which parts you are having probs viewing mostly?

Nice upgrade took me abit to get used to i thought i clicked on the wrong site :lol:

^^ me tae.....added twitter and facebook tae :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club