Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus 07 Wiring Loom

angus5041

Hi All , Running terribly , no power then power , Previously was the loom in to the coil pack causing the problems , same thing again ,the diagnostic guy managed to sort it but tells me i need to get some more loom cut back as far as i can as the problem may/probably re-occur ,

I dont fancy traipsing around the scrappys  tbh and have seen some looms on eBay with tags on with codes etc  , can anyone on here help with a code maybe ,  Cheers James

By the look of it it describes your issue perfectly. It might be worth a shot over buying a whole new wiring loom.

I havnt got round to it yet a friend said to me today have you checked the spark plugs , well no because the misfire seems to be caused by the coil pack {worn wires } . I done the test where you run the engine and pull out a spark plug lead and if the engine dips thats the faulty one , ok so far so good .the first one the engine dips ..yay found the problem   strange thing is tho the car idles with just that lead in the other three pulled out i mean all out the same time and no dip in the engine .. 3 plugs leads off  is that possible ??

UPDATE . So I changed the three spark plugs no change , changed the coil everything  running normal .. for now. I dont want to touch anything else just yet