Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

May be leaving ford :( is this a good deal?

34 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

TSI and TFSI mean exactly the same thing, it's equivalent to CDTi and TDCi lol.  Both turbo stratified injection, just one includes 'fuel'.  To make it more confusing, some also have a supercharger as well as a turbo, without any difference in the badge.

Fraser, it's not my thing really but does look nice.  Though at 20 you'll get pulled over every day as the cops will think you've stolen it! :laugh:  What do you do for work out of interest?

haha you are probably right!! Although I've been pulled over like 4 times in my fiesta for no reason so I'm used to it lol. 

I work in IT in the investment industry mate. Started at 16 worked my way up. Big jump in level of car, and its only me second car so well chuffed :D 

1 hour ago, fraserrg said:

haha you are probably right!! Although I've been pulled over like 4 times in my fiesta for no reason so I'm used to it lol. 

I work in IT in the investment industry mate. Started at 16 worked my way up. Big jump in level of car, and its only me second car so well chuffed :D 

One of my mates was always getting pulled over because he looked too young to be driving a nice car.  I kept a subtle exterior and seemed to avoid getting pulled when I was actually young...  Until I had a striped ST150 aged 24...  First time I ever got pulled simply for looking too young lol. :laugh: 

Sounds like a good secure job there tbh, might as well spend the money on nice cars before you have other commitments! :biggrin: 

Looks good chap, I've just gone from a 63 plate BMW 330d xDrive M Sport to an 05 Ford Focus Ghia 2.0 TDCi. I loved the BMW and will miss it, however I've got some saving of the £££ to do and as such the BMW had to regrettably go. I couldn't believe the insurance jump I had from a 530d to a 330d! £590 for a 22 year old on a 530d and £1,000 for the 330d when I was 24 all because of the xDrive!

You'll love the new car and I highly doubt you'll regret it one bit. I'm looking forward to the day of jumping back into something exciting again, though it's a long way off.

Here she is. Mega chuffed, absolute beauty to drive. 

Ill keep this account as i still like to look at others cars and the general chat part. 

But for now, adios guys!

IMG-7106.JPG

IMG-7165.JPG

IMG-7153.JPG

IMG-7137.JPG

IMG-7104.JPG

Looks awesome dude (even though it's not a Ford!) Enjoy.

The pics in the covered car park look almost ‘Need For Speed’ lol. Makes me miss mine. Stay safe driving her, but have fun 😁

Looks great. The most fun part is seeing the car in person after seeing it on the Internet. You could get some 3D gel plates which I think will enhance the look of the car. Here's just an example of one and what I might get for my car later on. 

Screenshot_20180406-192737.png

2 hours ago, zain611 said:

Looks great. The most fun part is seeing the car in person after seeing it on the Internet. You could get some 3D gel plates which I think will enhance the look of the car. Here's just an example of one and what I might get for my car later on. 

Screenshot_20180406-192737.png

Hi mate, 

Yep thinking of getting these when I have a bit of spare cash

19 hours ago, fraserrg said:

IMG-7165.JPG

11 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

The pics in the covered car park look almost ‘Need For Speed’ lol. Makes me miss mine. Stay safe driving her, but have fun 😁

Get low, get low, get low, get low, to the windoooooow, to the wall... :biggrin: 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, fraserrg said:

Hi mate, 

Yep thinking of getting these when I have a bit of spare cash

‘Spare cash’ ? There won’t be much of that now you have a TT lol

14 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

Haha i see your point!! It looks badass at night

6 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Get low, get low, get low, get low, to the windoooooow, to the wall... :biggrin: 

That need for speed underground 1 nostalgia :laugh:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club