Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SPEEDO HELP馃馃馃馃

fro5tys
聽Share

Hi all. I have just imported a low mileage, one owner, 3 door 1.25 duratec in from Italy.

Im just in the process of getting it ready for its first UK mot to get it registered, headlights are done. The speedo is is KPH only so I thought I鈥檇 go for a conversion plate to change the face rather than faff about changing it, however I鈥檝e changed the faceplate and the revs and speed are all over the place and the aftermarket look of the product is naff so I鈥檓 going to use a UK spec 2nd hand unit聽that does mph and kph and retain the factory look, does anybody know someone other than the local ford dealer that can reprogramme the unit to the car and change the mileage to the same that鈥檚 on my European unit please?

any advice would be helpful please

cheers

nick聽

I鈥檇 say that would be quite an expensive way of doing it, would it not be possible to buy a second hand speedo unit and just remove the faceplate and fit that to your existing unit?

It鈥檚 an absolute pig of a job, I have done all the work to remove it again, I just have the board and the plug, it runs fine.....help

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club