Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My MK7 Fiesta

Gommy

So Im starting to customize my car more now and its only the beginning.

So far ive added:

Full interior upgrade (Autobeam)

Silencer Delete exhaust (Zaustworx)

Graphic on rear window screen (Graphic Mafia)

Racing car mats added after pictures were taken

To be added:

Graphic on front window screen

Neons (Yeah, I saw another Fiesta with them at a car meet, looked awesome.)

Engine upgrades etc

Personal Number plate

Rear reflector to be fixed 14/1/18 (Some kid smashed it)

Will grab some photos at nightnext week at some point

IMG_2568.thumb.JPG.72f2d4cc095d360e7d19e5a75a91bb57.JPGIMG_2577.thumb.JPG.948b59d4c8ee5d05004a53bf5cb8dfac.JPG

IMG_2583.thumb.JPG.b5cb609013f681af89f0879f6c77e407.JPG

IMG_2584.thumb.JPG.3fdc08aee386101d16c0db81bd88b20c.JPG

• Like 1

Is it okay if I send Zaustworx a picture of that sticker in the rear? They'll I'm sure be happy seeing it. 

Any other plans with the lights exterior wise? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Is it okay if I send Zaustworx a picture of that sticker in the rear? They'll I'm sure be happy seeing it. 

Any other plans with the lights exterior wise? 

Ive already sent the photos to them, but thanks!

And not at the moment, im looking into exterior upgrades but cant find anything that stands out to me yet.

• Like 1

If your looking at bright lights then check out autobeams premium range. I bought their premium LED indicators and that's blindingly bright. 

• Like 1

Just now, zain611 said:

If your looking at bright lights then check out autobeams premium range. I bought their premium LED indicators and that's blindingly bright. 

I will look into it thanks!

• Like 1

Front Visor Graphic added today with a carbon fibre effect, thanks to Graphic Mafia.

(Will get a photo at night to show the carbon effect properly)

IMG_2603.JPG

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Have you got anything from puma speed? 

I have this on the way, gotta save for engine upgrades for now.Fiesta_ST180_RS_Body_Kit_Rear_Spoiler0.jpg.7616555d482f9b7cd928ba5673de34ce.jpg

They have a decat pipe which I thought of getting but think it's expensive plus may get in trouble by the people on the forum 🤣. Been looking at a remap company but want to be sure they are good. 

2 minutes ago, zain611 said:

They have a decat pipe which I thought of getting but think it's expensive plus may get in trouble by the people on the forum 🤣. Been looking at a remap company but want to be sure they are good. 

Yeah theres quite a bit of a price hike from zaustworx but im going to save up, just going to add the spoiler for now as I have a friend that can colour match for a lot cheaper than Puma. I do want to add their front bumper too.

22 minutes ago, Gommy said:

Yeah theres quite a bit of a price hike from zaustworx but im going to save up, just going to add the spoiler for now as I have a friend that can colour match for a lot cheaper than Puma. I do want to add their front bumper too.

Lol I was talking about puma speeds decat pipe. Zorstworx sadly don't mail order for my car so have to find another place closer to me. 

19 hours ago, zain611 said:

Lol I was talking about puma speeds decat pipe. Zorstworx sadly don't mail order for my car so have to find another place closer to me. 

Ah sorry lol, was shattered from work. Are Zaust too far from you

4 hours ago, Gommy said:

Ah sorry lol, was shattered from work. Are Zaust too far from you

There about 230 miles away. 100 miles is a days journey. 

21 hours ago, b4zz said:

looking good fella

cheers mate.

Few Upgrades on the way for next week:

Wind Defectors:

s-l275.jpg

Gel badge interior(Will be getting CP not ST graphic):

s-l1600.jpg

Gel Rings  Interior:

s-l500.jpg

Intake Kit (In Red):

ecoboost_1024x1024.jpg?v=1492713066

Door Sill Lights:

fiestared_1024x1024.jpg?v=1492800942

Potential:

Full Hose Kit (Depending if they get the Red set back in stock):

image_a76d2a39-97fd-4a6c-9926-ed1ffe36b1

• Like 1

Have you checked out autobeams illuminated door sill protectors. Ceuk I've been hearing not great things about plus autobeam gives you a warranty. I'm in the middle about wind deflectors. Really want to not make the car not look original. 

26 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Have you checked out autobeams illuminated door sill protectors. Ceuk I've been hearing not great things about plus autobeam gives you a warranty. I'm in the middle about wind deflectors. Really want to not make the car not look original. 

Yeah, im undecided between the two. Whats bad about Ceuk?

My only reason for Deflectors as I hear the exhaust better with the windows down a bit, as of late its raining a lot. So I can have the windows down without getting the inside of the car wet.

I think it would as it just follows the edge of the headlights. On one of the pictures it's on one fiesta which looks to have a focus RS bumper. 

49 minutes ago, zain611 said:

I think it would as it just follows the edge of the headlights. On one of the pictures it's on one fiesta which looks to have a focus RS bumper. 

Yeah, ive ordered them from here: https://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/3842/fiesta-mk7-facelift-2012-headlamp-eyeliner-decals

Been a bit busy and ordered a bit more for the car, thatll do it for the week coming:

Front/Rear/Wheel Gel Badges:

s-l275.jpg

S badge for Front Bumper:

s-l275.jpg

EcoBeast sticker in black/red text to match Gel Badges:

39158941585500000001_1.jpg

Planning on getting that S badge for the front bumper. I think in the mk6 fiesta it looks good placing it in the bottom right of the bumper grill. I might also replace the rear S badge as the red has faded on it

1 minute ago, zain611 said:

Planning on getting that S badge for the front bumper. I think in the mk6 fiesta it looks good placing it in the bottom right of the bumper grill. I might also replace the rear S badge as the red has faded on it

Sounds good! Im looking for sharp but cheap modifications now, just while i build up a bit of money for more expensive upgrades. Looking to also get this done next month: https://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/2816/fiesta-mk7-c-stripe-kit-3-door-model-only