Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My MK7 Fiesta

Gommy

8 hours ago, b4zz said:

loving the bonnet vents gives it a much meaner look

Yeah, and it was free. Swapped bonnets with a guy off the MK7.5 parts page, even better.

will stop upgrading for a month or so to build up some money, will be back soon!

I've been looking at the bonnet vents for my fiesta but don't know about insurance 

51 minutes ago, zain611 said:

I've been looking at the bonnet vents for my fiesta but don't know about insurance 

Yeah, I was with Hastings until I told them about the mods, they declined any car mods.. so I’ve changed over to Adrian Flux.. only paying an extra £200 a year for all the mods I’ve currently got, which is well over £500+ in mods so far.

28 minutes ago, Gommy said:

Yeah, I was with Hastings until I told them about the mods, they declined any car mods.. so I’ve changed over to Adrian Flux.. only paying an extra £200 a year for all the mods I’ve currently got, which is well over £500+ in mods so far.

"Only" £200 a year extra. £200 is what people's premium should be instead of paying thousands a year. When they eventually lower it to £1000 a year (after like 3-4 years of driving) for a 2.0L petrol or whatever people think they're getting a really good deal.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Luke4efc said:

"Only" £200 a year extra. £200 is what people's premium should be instead of paying thousands a year. When they eventually lower it to £1000 a year (after like 3-4 years of driving) for a 2.0L petrol or whatever people think they're getting a really good deal.

Yeah like I'm paying £1270 for insurance with admiral without a black box. This is with 2 years ncb and holding my licence for 2 years. Just was looking at quotes saying I have an extra ncb and extra year of holding my licence and it went down to £940 with admiral without a black box. The next car I'm thinking of getting in a few years (mk5 golf GT sport 2.0 TDI) was £1270 for insurance so it's getting there with affordable prices and that's a 2 litre compared to the 1.6 tdci engine in my fiesta. They must look at how long you've been driving rather than age however when I was 17 my insurance was £2080 for a 1 litre petrol engine Peugeot 107 

Update; Bought a Stage 2 Intercooler which has just arrived, Eyebrows have also arrived.

After a few more parts, I should be ready for a Revo remap.

The intercooler will help with the remap. I'd love to install a intercooler on my fiesta. Would look cool with it exposed. 

_20171028_142846.JPG

52 minutes ago, zain611 said:

The intercooler will help with the remap. I'd love to install a intercooler on my fiesta. Would look cool with it exposed. 

_20171028_142846.JPG

Yeah not sure whats really left to get before heading towards the remap after the intercooler.

Does anyone know the best way to tint rear lights? Found a guy on Facebook but they’re located in Wales! 

9 hours ago, Gommy said:

Does anyone know the best way to tint rear lights? Found a guy on Facebook but they’re located in Wales! 

You could ask @Luke4efc. He has done tinting and could give you tips on it. 

Did you remove the top bit of the headlight vinyl on the bonnet? It's hard to tell from the angles of the pictures. 

2 hours ago, zain611 said:

Did you remove the top bit of the headlight vinyl on the bonnet? It's hard to tell from the angles of the pictures. 

The guy I swapped bonnets with removed his thinking I didn't have them on. I've got a new set coming to re do them.

59 minutes ago, b4zz said:

liking the eye brows

Cheers was worth the two week wait!

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update;

Hopefully getting the stage 2 intercooler fitted this weekend, weather permitting.

New sunstrip on the way this week:

gameover.thumb.jpg.01de33b82f944960698af934d8374413.jpg

Also, got new Autobeam Side light, indicator and reverse lights coming too.

Will upload photos on each update.

----

After this will potentially be a Revo Stage 2 remap.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been plodding along with Fiesta letting everything settle in, got my intercooler fitted Saturday which looks awesome, just need a clear grille to see the cooler clearly:

CC72FEEB-F885-481A-81B5-A6619E8F66D2.thumb.jpeg.8aea16dd9647f03ea05b83577e9aa9a3.jpeg

Fitted my rear indicators and reverse lights from auto beam and they are extremely bright!

new sunstrip should be here this week at some point, also got a turbo hard pipe coming aswell.

Can see a lot of work has been done. Did you get the performance range indicators and reverse lights from autobeam? I am wondering about getting their LED switchback fog lights as they reduced it to £35 and someone on YouTube installed them and they are bright. My halos also don't get in the way which is another good thing. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/03/2018 at 6:34 AM, zain611 said:

Can see a lot of work has been done. Did you get the performance range indicators and reverse lights from autobeam? I am wondering about getting their LED switchback fog lights as they reduced it to £35 and someone on YouTube installed them and they are bright. My halos also don't get in the way which is another good thing. 

Quite a lot done and plenty to do.. what I’ve got lined up is:

- front splitter,

- spoiler risers and spoiler extension,

- decat,

- boost pipes.

Haven’t got anymore in mind other than remap to stage 2.

yeah got the indicators and rear lights, they’re extremely bright and at night produce more light than brake lights, they light the road up would recommend, will get the front lights done too.

So I haven’t really done much since, put the new sunstrip on, new rear sticker for a car group local to me, fitted rear indicators and reverse lights (no video yet, but they’re ***** bright!).

also fitted the turbo hard pipe, which sadly snapped a jubilee clip and sent the car into limp mode, so fitted two clips just in case.

Also broke down last Friday as my front passenger tyre burst, had two new front tyres and tracking done, as since lowering it there was 51% toe to the left of the car, car is now balanced aswell.

will update in the next few months, hopefully gonna get to a few cars meets come July:

95A5572C-07A4-41BD-9461-6A723A5D2E9F.thumb.jpeg.c5523201501a9aa3dc3a6c7953e9943d.jpeg

062031B6-326A-4F53-A962-CCFEB5A87981.thumb.jpeg.21c0a7df9f6872faf8c5a2d91ebeb726.jpeg

61C2FB1E-1BDC-463C-B219-C30CCF364B9E.jpeg.52417bff5de06a2e0e6169ca16182837.jpeg

753CA777-724D-4108-B907-2EEC7290867B.thumb.jpeg.706da61f892cb1a4d6e369234cea89c3.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gommy said:

So I haven’t really done much since, put the new sunstrip on, new rear sticker for a car group local to me, fitted rear indicators and reverse lights (no video yet, but they’re ***** bright!).

also fitted the turbo hard pipe, which sadly snapped a jubilee clip and sent the car into limp mode, so fitted two clips just in case.

Also broke down last Friday as my front passenger tyre burst, had two new front tyres and tracking done, as since lowering it there was 51% toe to the left of the car, car is now balanced aswell.

will update in the next few months, hopefully gonna get to a few cars meets come July:

95A5572C-07A4-41BD-9461-6A723A5D2E9F.thumb.jpeg.c5523201501a9aa3dc3a6c7953e9943d.jpeg

062031B6-326A-4F53-A962-CCFEB5A87981.thumb.jpeg.21c0a7df9f6872faf8c5a2d91ebeb726.jpeg

61C2FB1E-1BDC-463C-B219-C30CCF364B9E.jpeg.52417bff5de06a2e0e6169ca16182837.jpeg

753CA777-724D-4108-B907-2EEC7290867B.thumb.jpeg.706da61f892cb1a4d6e369234cea89c3.jpeg

Did you have a spare wheel? Yeah I know how it feels when you have a low tire. Back in December I went with my granddad to see my aunt in the hospital and when we came back to the car I noticed one of the tires was low. We went to the nearest petrol station but when we got there the tire came off the rim. I tried taking it off but had no luck. Had to wait for my dad to come as we needed a breaker bar to undo the nuts. Gave me experience trying to change a wheel. 

Yeah those indicators are bright. I do worry if they might be a little too bright that it would bother the person behind me. 

Also keep the decat a secret :whistling:

2 hours ago, zain611 said:

Did you have a spare wheel? Yeah I know how it feels when you have a low tire. Back in December I went with my granddad to see my aunt in the hospital and when we came back to the car I noticed one of the tires was low. We went to the nearest petrol station but when we got there the tire came off the rim. I tried taking it off but had no luck. Had to wait for my dad to come as we needed a breaker bar to undo the nuts. Gave me experience trying to change a wheel. 

Yeah those indicators are bright. I do worry if they might be a little too bright that it would bother the person behind me. 

Also keep the decat a secret :whistling:

Yeah spare came with the car when bought, was just a pain but without tyres, it’s pointless lol.

Im going to autobeam all around the car, instead of CEUK, Autobeam lights are brilliant, although expensive!

haha of course, I have a friend that does a somewhat “dodgy” MOT but has done them for years, so that’ll get through.

12 hours ago, Gommy said:

Yeah spare came with the car when bought, was just a pain but without tyres, it’s pointless lol.

Im going to autobeam all around the car, instead of CEUK, Autobeam lights are brilliant, although expensive!

haha of course, I have a friend that does a somewhat “dodgy” MOT but has done them for years, so that’ll get through.

I don't know if I might do that aswell before I get the remap done on my car. My dad did it on his car and you can hear the turbo spool more easily which I love. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club