Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My MK7 Fiesta

Gommy

1 hour ago, Gommy said:

Unfortunately the 215 montune pack one has sold, so I'm on the look for a month now before I place my deposit. 

gutted but hope another comes along for you fella.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gommy said:

This is literally it, everything else already sold

Screenshot_20181130-110916.jpg

Is it just front indicators or?

2 hours ago, Gommy said:

Unfortunately the 215 montune pack one has sold, so I'm on the look for a month now before I place my deposit. 

Hopefully you'll find a better one. When I was looking for my mk6 fiesta zetec s I first went to see one with part leather seats, electric and folding mirrors, factory rear tints and auto lights. Sadly it looked like the rear quarter had been sprayed and one of the mirror covers had some smudge of white pen ink (which most likely meant that bit was gotten from a breakers). Went to see another one which had part leathers and factory rear tints (my minimum requirements) along with red dash, heated front windscreen and steering controls. Didn't have folding mirrors and auto lights but didn't care about it. The seller was a con artist as he didn't send receipts but thankfully now it runs nicely. 

@Connall I recommend you get those autobeam indicators if they are the performance ones 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Hopefully you'll find a better one. When I was looking for my mk6 fiesta zetec s I first went to see one with part leather seats, electric and folding mirrors, factory rear tints and auto lights. Sadly it looked like the rear quarter had been sprayed and one of the mirror covers had some smudge of white pen ink (which most likely meant that bit was gotten from a breakers). Went to see another one which had part leathers and factory rear tints (my minimum requirements) along with red dash, heated front windscreen and steering controls. Didn't have folding mirrors and auto lights but didn't care about it. The seller was a con artist as he didn't send receipts but thankfully now it runs nicely. 

@Connall I recommend you get those autobeam indicators if they are the performance ones 

Planning on it 

8 hours ago, Connall said:

Is it just front indicators or?

Yeah only two, a guy bought two on Facebook. 

43 minutes ago, Gommy said:

Yeah only two, a guy bought two on Facebook. 

Performance ones?

10 hours ago, Connall said:

Performance ones?

Yeah Ive only ever bought their performance range mate 

2 hours ago, Gommy said:

Yeah Ive only ever bought their performance range mate 

I’ll take them, send me a pm mate 

• Like 1

You lot will think I'm actually bonkers but apart from my Intercooler, my car is basically standard again just running a revo stage 1 stock map, and the car runs better than ever, pulls away quicker, great roar in the engine and its a little stealth car on the road again. 

It's been good fun modifying but honestly, I'm having more fun driving it standard haha. 

Also got an St in spirit blue lined up I should be putting a deposit on this week coming. 

look forward to seeing the st and the magic you work on it.

• Like 1

It's done! 66 plate spirit blue ST-3, 21k miles, put my deposit down today. Having my new v5 sent now to have my personal plate on the st when I drive it away, just awaiting the car to be delivered to my local Ford dealer. 

Pictures from the Ford dealership its moving from:

BlurImage_3-12-2018-9-57-50.jpg.a3dd420bcd5b75374b3d907f01565cfd.jpg

BlurImage_3-12-2018-9-57-36.jpg.521aa12806b7a48bd3a4b1f7c20aa582.jpg

• Like 2

Looks nice 👍. Tell us how much difference it is compared to the 1 litre ecoboost. A suggestion I could give is putting some halo lights on the fogs. I once saw a mk7 ST drive past with fog halos and it looked nice. 

7 hours ago, zain611 said:

Looks nice 👍. Tell us how much difference it is compared to the 1 litre ecoboost. A suggestion I could give is putting some halo lights on the fogs. I once saw a mk7 ST drive past with fog halos and it looked nice. 

Thanks! I test drove it yesterday already drives and performance much better, picks up quicker and sounds better with the sporty St exhaust system. 

Halos are already ordered! 

• Like 1

It's done! 66 plate spirit blue ST-3, 21k miles, put my deposit down today. Having my new v5 sent now to have my personal plate on the st when I drive it away, just awaiting the car to be delivered to my local Ford dealer. 
Pictures from the Ford dealership its moving from:
BlurImage_3-12-2018-9-57-50.jpg.a3dd420bcd5b75374b3d907f01565cfd.jpg
BlurImage_3-12-2018-9-57-36.jpg.521aa12806b7a48bd3a4b1f7c20aa582.jpg
Awesome & my fave colour as well

yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Looks great. You planning to get the MP215 upgrade for it? I'm toying with the idea myself...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yunii said:

Awesome & my fave colour as well

yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks, yeah had to get blue! 

1 hour ago, TimST2 said:

Looks great. You planning to get the MP215 upgrade for it? I'm toying with the idea myself...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks and I'm planning on it, but just going to enjoy it standard for a while before I mess around with the engine! 

• Like 1

looks a nice tidy example you got fella the best colour imo. look forward to seeing any cosmetic changes you do.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, b4zz said:

looks a nice tidy example you got fella the best colour imo. look forward to seeing any cosmetic changes you do.

Definitely had to get blue! Will make a new thread when I start on it

• Like 1

Try not to go too mad on visual mods. I once saw a black ST near uni and the owner kind of ruined it. He slapped on some really long front splitter. 

Another suggestion you could look at is 3D gel plates or 4D laser cut plates. On Instagram you can check out fresh mods and full house customs. I'm thinking of getting them from full house customs but at the moment I had to cut the rear plate slightly so my reversing camera can sit. Might move the camera up so the plate can be raised also to a point I don't need to shave it. 

• Like 1

Couple problems sorting the car out right now but hopefully be cleared up this week and have it in the next week or so. 

10 minutes ago, Gommy said:

Couple problems sorting the car out right now but hopefully be cleared up this week and have it in the next week or so. 

Not surprised - both my Fiestas came from a Ford dealer and neither sale went smoothly. Fingers crossed it all sorts itself out. It will be worth the wait 👍

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TimST2 said:

Not surprised - both my Fiestas came from a Ford dealer and neither sale went smoothly. Fingers crossed it all sorts itself out. It will be worth the wait 👍

Hopefully it will be fine. Went in my mates st3 yesterday stage 2 peron, absolutely flys compared to my 1.0l ecoboost. Such a step up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gommy said:

Hopefully it will be fine. Went in my mates st3 yesterday stage 2 peron, absolutely flys compared to my 1.0l ecoboost. Such a step up. 

I have a friend with an ST-3 Stage 2 Revo which he takes on track. Haven't had a ride yet but as you say, by all accounts it's a significant improvement over the standard ST setup.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TimST2 said:

I have a friend with an ST-3 Stage 2 Revo which he takes on track. Haven't had a ride yet but as you say, by all accounts it's a significant improvement over the standard ST setup.

It's just such a step up, the recaro seats, everything. Will have an update hopefully in the week, the car was delivered to my dealer too, had a look round and in really good condition Aswell. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gommy said:

It's just such a step up, the recaro seats, everything.

Yep - I went from a Zetec to an ST-2. Even the standard car is awesome.

8 minutes ago, Gommy said:

the car was delivered to my dealer too, had a look round and in really good condition

Great news 👍

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club