Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some drivers are so unaware!

Rossyboi93

So I went out to buy some new work boots yesterday and someone pulls out of a car parking space into my front bumper and quater panel. Such a pain in the butt. Makes you think why do we bother with our cars when other drivers don’t give a ****! 

Now the hassle with sorting it out with the insurance. 

5B16A54B-6997-4F9C-89DC-DF8443DC122D.jpeg

93620272-D572-4FDC-8CEF-F483D3976790.jpeg

• Sad 1

Ouch! Just an honest mistake though (at least I hope) The other day I was in the work van and it has a big refrigerated unit on the back I reversed into a parking space at the petrol station and hit the wall :wallbash: van was fine but the wall was cracked another insurance job for me with work lol

Someone didn’t stop at a junction and pulled out on my son driving his 140psi black edition zetec s, when my son got out the car the guy asked HIM where he came from and just stood laughing! Had he had his 5 year old and pregnant partner in the car the guy would’ve been missing several teeth! Some people just don’t give a monkeys about other drivers and are in too much of a hurry to get to where they’re going. 

3 hours ago, Rossyboi93 said:

So I went out to buy some new work boots yesterday and someone pulls out of a car parking space into my front bumper and quater panel. Such a pain in the butt. Makes you think why do we bother with our cars when other drivers don’t give a ****! 

Now the hassle with sorting it out with the insurance. 

5B16A54B-6997-4F9C-89DC-DF8443DC122D.jpeg

93620272-D572-4FDC-8CEF-F483D3976790.jpeg

Few marks there,some people just cant see as far as there feet.i had this on a petrol station a good few months ago,filled up and pulled off just a few feet away

from the pump and a car come right up the drivers side as i was turning,he didn't see me pulling off but just got where the bumper joins to the wing and by spot light.

Just pains me to see this. It looks silly to why the driver didn't look both ways before pulling out. I've found rush hour traffic to be the worst when it comes to idiot drivers. 

3 hours ago, Ryan_Tango said:

Ouch! Just an honest mistake though (at least I hope) The other day I was in the work van and it has a big refrigerated unit on the back I reversed into a parking space at the petrol station and hit the wall :wallbash: van was fine but the wall was cracked another insurance job for me with work lol

A few weeks ago I went to maccys to get something for the family. As it was near Christmas time I went to another branch as it's not around shopping centres where it would normally get busy. When driving back a van cut in front before a roundabout and I didn't see the kurb so the left side of the car mounted the pavement. Controlled the car and stopped to check the damage. Luckily it just scraped the plastic bumper grill underneath the car. Thankfully now can't really see anything. Just keep your eyes open when driving anywhere new or somewhere your not used to driving. 

I know lads it’s an accident he had to pull out to see past the 4x4 Kia sitting there in the space and just unfortunate that I was there as he was pulling out. Just a pain having to sort it all out really. Hopefully not a write off I know what these insurance company’s are like. One little scratch and your out. Like I love cleaning my car and making it look nice and that and then others don’t care about there cars. A picture 2 weeks before this numpty done the deed 

C0B21285-4B3E-4F7C-80D0-B3B36F39C8EC.jpeg

Cant believe that would be a write off?

Not as bad as my faux pas - I was driving my girlfriend to the hospital in her Toyota Yaris and decided on the way home to pop into the local shops to buy her a wee present.

Came out to find a guy hopping mad - apparently I hadnt pulled the handbrake on tight enough even though I had put it into park - apparently the Yaris doesnt have a park function whiich locks the car like you would in a manual ie put it into gear and the car wont roll back - Hers is a bloomin automatic and they dont have park - whaaaaat?.

Car rolled back and hit a brand new Mercedes - Wasnt the bang that caused the problems but the nagging for months that did my head in.

Nothing worse than a nagging woman to suck the life from your soul - Why did I even bother to offer to help I ask myself!

Good thing it wasn't a young child.

BTW, why have you been driving round for at least two weeks without a properly displayed number plate?  Fixed penalty offence, always assuming there are any coppers left in your county.

15 minutes ago, Jethro_Tull said:

Good thing it wasn't a young child.

BTW, why have you been driving round for at least two weeks without a properly displayed number plate?  Fixed penalty offence, always assuming there are any coppers left in your county.

Probably because he is sensible and photoshopped it - you should never show you reggie on any site.

Criminals will take the reggie , use the info on you to search social media and any sites you are on and pump it into certain websites on the darknet and get all your details - some legit sites even give you enough info - then they will clone your plate and use it for Bilking, robbery and all manner of immoral and illegal purposes and its very easy to do!

Just from this site and less than a minute I know his name is Ross, he lives in Bedfordshire and the make and model of the car and if he had shown his number plate bang - its also how robbers burgle your house now - they check your social media - find out you are on holiday - bang house burgled - the internet is a very dangerous place to play!

I work in IT security and used to work for the Polis in case you wonder how I ken!

Its in his windscreen, not affixed in the Type Approved position on then front bumper - that's what I was querying.

I did 30 years as a copper - if someone wants to clone Britain's most numerous car they'll simply look out their lounge window.

15 minutes ago, Jethro_Tull said:

Its in his windscreen, not affixed in the Type Approved position on then front bumper - that's what I was querying.

I did 30 years as a copper - if someone wants to clone Britain's most numerous car they'll simply look out their lounge window.

lol true  Gerald i didnt notice the reggie well spotted.
I can see your 30 years wasnt wasted!
BTP i presume - me too!
Still cant read it though!

• Like 1

No, Home Office forces.  Considered BTP, but didn't fancy being out at 3 am 30 miles from the nearest backup with nothing more than a foot long piece of softwood to protect me (my joining years predated the modern pegs).

• Like 1

There is loads of coppers round here they just have better things to do :biggrin:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rossyboi93 said:

There is loads of coppers round here they just have better things to do :biggrin:

Lol recently I accidentally tapped the wing of my car when parallel parking. When turning the car when reversing in the space I got a little close and heard a scrape sound. Luckily it looks like it'll come off with polish. Just shows us drivers can damage our own cars. Obviously we don't do it purposely

yeah accidents do happen this was an accident. the other guy needed to pull out to be able to see past the car next to him he just pulled out at the wrong time