• Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save

merlin_gr

Fiesta MK8 Retrofit Auto wipers - Front parking sensors

Hi everyone, i own a fiesta Mk8 St-line. I was wondering if i can enable the auto wiper features with forscan. I can see 3 sensors behind the rear view mirror. I suppose some of them are for the auto lights and the ACC(Yes Greek st-line has is as standard). Don't know if a picture of the sensor area would help, or maybe the vin to check in etis. Anyone aware if this is possible? 

Also the car has Rear parking sensors and camera so i was wondering, if i install the front sensors will they just plug in the existing module or i need something more? 

Thanks in advance, 

Dionysis

I think it would be tricky to do, would you also need the correct wiper stalk? Having looked at the Forscan codes it looks like there are a few lines to change and some of the lines are linked to other features which then need to be put right. Might be quite taxing for the old ‘think box’ to get it right. Also, how does Forscan work on the Fiesta? I’ve seen some examples where you can only alter certain parameters and it’s a ‘yes/no’ or ‘on/off’ type of thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot mate. I think i have to check with the dealership to see what is already installed and we ll see from there..  :D