Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear seats

naefuse

Hi, I have had problems with the rear seats folding, when I press the button in the boot it clicks but the seats don't fold down. My local Ford garage says they are waiting on FORD getting back to them for a fix on this problem. 6 months wait and still no fix from FORD. Has anybody else had this problem and had it rectifed.

I have the problem but haven’t had it rectified. Pretty sure they’re all the same. Doesn’t bother me so will just wait till it goes on firvits first service 

My n/s/r seat wasn’t releasing, my local dealer has rectified it, working ok now !!!

I find it works if you lower the single first and then the double.

Just collecting mine tomorrow. I had a trial run in it and noticed if you press and hold button the seat will fold forward. 

As with Eddiek above, mine occasionally sticks but if I press and hold the button, it goes down fine. Usually works by a simple press though. 

I've got the same issue... the double seat only folds when I give the back of the seat a push when pressing the button. Like others, the single seat works fine and the double will release  ok if the single  seat is already down. 

I'm sending the car in for a tow electrics and tow module fitting soon so I'll see what the dealer says. 

Dealer will tell you that it's a feature not a problem. :tongue:

Has to be in park, and tailgate open for less than 10 minutes to work (according to the manual)

does anyone know how (or if) you fold the rear seat cushion forward ?

You cannot fold the rear seat forward. There are little clips at the front of the seat and you can remove it completely but not fold it. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club