Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford focus tdci 1.6 2005

kledi

Hi all i have a problem with my car  one day wont start i send to diesel mechanic he said i clean injectors and car start and he suggested me to clean fuel tank and change fuel filter  but now the car show me a messega on board ...Engine System Foult .. and its not starting fast like before and sometimes in first start of the day the car start but after 4-5 seconds  cut off  ...no noises i can hear like before no any noise comming from engine .....when car start and no message on board run good i cant understand what happening...

you really need your own fault code reader to plug into the OBD socket.  easily available for less then £20.  

Could be fuel filter. how many miles since last fuel filter change?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, isetta said:

you really need your own fault code reader to plug into the OBD socket.  easily available for less then £20.  

Could be fuel filter. how many miles since last fuel filter change?

Modern diesels definitely don't like the fuel filter not being changed on time, plenty of reports on here of drivers having engine issues that were fixed with a fuel filter changed.

Regarding the point the Op made about cleaning the tank out, modern fuel tanks are plastic so there really shouldn't be any significant "crap" in the tank I wouldn't have though.

17 hours ago, 1979Damian said:

Bro the car one day .. i startes normally but cutt off .... and doesn't start again i try to many times ..i send to garage he clean injectors ... clean  fuel tank and change fuel filter ..... i bought this car 9 months ago and i do service change all filters and fuel filter too i have done only 4000 miles ... and today i start the car and again cutt off and i cant start it again ..... i try to many times.....  pffff i dont know what to do

17 hours ago, 1979Damian said:

Modern diesels definitely don't like the fuel filter not being changed on time, plenty of reports on here of drivers having engine issues that were fixed with a fuel filter changed.

Regarding the point the Op made about cleaning the tank out, modern fuel tanks are plastic so there really shouldn't be any significant "crap" in the tank I wouldn't have though.

not first timee the car cutt of 4-5 times  hard to start but started today i  cant start it i try too many times .... but when its coold car cutt of ..some days had goos weather 10-12 celsius and car not cutt off work fine... today have 3 celsius here and it cutt off and doesnt start again

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club