Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1.6 Diesel fuel filter

MaxDee

Hi, my 2013 Focus diesel 1.6 is due for a fuel filter soon as it's done about 20k miles since it was replaced last. Slightly confused as i have come across 2 types of filters. Can someone please confirm that this is the correct one: 
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263069800813?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

Any advise in replacing this filter will be appreciated!!

Thanks in advance

thats the same as i use on my car. look at these 2 on eBay max, these will do the job you want :biggrin:

eBay item number:253058039147  £17

eBay item number:272378868761  £22

Be careful with eBay, make sure its UK based (some look like its UK but the stuff is stored in china) and ideally associated with a website company you can pick up the phone to and speak to them and they have a clear returns policy.  I picked up a fuel filter nice and cheap on email few years back and it turned out to be junk. it was sold as new in a Bosch Box but it reeked of diesel and it was obvious it wasn't a Bosch design. I had to fight it to get my money back through paypal as they didn't accept returns

Eurocarparts is always more expensive but they also always have huge discounts. normally the voucher codes SAVE30 or SAVE35.  This week it seems to be MID40

anyhow, you can also use Carparts4less, same company but cheaper, you can usuaslly get discount codes for them too, SAVE15 was the last one that worked.

Euro parts can be picked up at the shop, Carparts4less is posted to you.

• Like 1

Thanks all for your replies! E-bay can sometimes be risky but item number 272378868761 looks ok. I also rang the phone number and they are in the UK. 

I have msg the seller with the car's vin number and he replied saying that the above doesn't fit! He advised buying Ford part number 1882099 which is this one!! 
https://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_focus_diesel_fuel_filter_2011-2014_f_1882099_c_1188.htm

Even more confused now lol!!

3 hours ago, MaxDee said:

I have msg the seller with the car's vin number and he replied saying that the above doesn't fit! He advised buying Ford part number 1882099 which is this one!! 
https://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_focus_diesel_fuel_filter_2011-2014_f_1882099_c_1188.htm

Even more confused now lol!!

they are all the same so nothing to worry about. but if you do want to get the ford part number 1882099 it can be found here for £20 eBay item number: 263122152917... 

this one from eBay is from a ford dealer eBay item number:272378868761  £22.

will fit your car as i have the same car. 

They did look similar! Thanks for your reply! Any advise on changing it? I did my old mondeo tdci lots of times and hoping to this one too!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club