Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reverse camera fitted,cheap ones work fine.

jace1969

I thought i would share this as most cheap stuff are terrible but this kit is A1,if i want monitor on i press the red socket top if not no power at all.

Camera only works in Reverse and if not no power in the wires as i wanted it as then it saves battery.

20180120_101645.jpg

20180120_101620.jpg

• Like 1

I installed a camera on my fiesta. Camera was just around £8 and the image isn't bad. 

DSC_0066.JPG

3 hours ago, zain611 said:

I installed a camera on my fiesta. Camera was just around £8 and the image isn't bad. 

DSC_0066.JPG

Same camera i got,mine had a Genuine ford one when i had the car over 3 years ago but camera went dead and no way i was going to pay £200.

I just went and got the Kit for under £20 which was monitor/camera and all the leads,wasn't expecting a lot from it but shocked me and night is like day.

My wires in the back was all there just had to snip some and join for a new plug but works amazing.

1 hour ago, jace1969 said:

Same camera i got,mine had a Genuine ford one when i had the car over 3 years ago but camera went dead and no way i was going to pay £200.

I just went and got the Kit for under £20 which was monitor/camera and all the leads,wasn't expecting a lot from it but shocked me and night is like day.

My wires in the back was all there just had to snip some and join for a new plug but works amazing.

When I was looking for a monitor I didn't want one which a thief would notice so came across one which is integrated into a rear view mirror. This also comes with the factory mirror brackets so just clips in not like some which clips over the original mirror. 

DSC_0067.JPG

DSC_0069.JPG

DSC_0072.JPG

I have the genuine mirror one when the other person had my car and had all Genuine one fitted but i just get a blue screen now when i hit reverse as

the Fakra connector ford fits to the wires broke at the back so no signal and all others are RCA so i just done it to RCA and run a new lead and snipped the

wires and used the power that ford fitted (old ford camera was dead so snipped power wires off that to get the wire and connector all in one and joined them)

The TFT screen is only very small 4'' say the same as the radio display on the dash and low down so know one can see it.

So yours is one of those that you get the kit for around £70 with the mirror similar to mine,i looked at them but i have a black plastic cover with

rain sensor and light sensor and stuff,this is my mirror and my new screen i fitted.

20180121_094304.jpg

20180121_093752.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club