Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Catback exhaust ?

axesuso

Hi all!

first of all, happy new year 2018 to everyone :laugh:

Now, ive been looking foward to change the exhaust, coz i cant even see it lol, and thinking of a catback exhaust coz the whole thing is veeery expensive. But now im not sure if its a worth mod. Its about 500 £ and it seems that only difference is about look and sound? If its so, im not really interested coz i feel its a lot of money for just that. Does it have any better differences ? Ive been looking at milltek one (my fav), cobra, moongoose, and also mountune but not sure if its for 1.0 ecoboost zetec s thats my model car. The main question is, what brand you recommend me and if its really a worth mod. Ive also noticed that its a common mod, so it could be value for money ?

currently my car has ITG induction, turbosmart dual port valve and remap from bluefin. 

Thanks everyone !

Cheers!

1 hour ago, axesuso said:

Hi all!

first of all, happy new year 2018 to everyone :laugh:

Now, ive been looking foward to change the exhaust, coz i cant even see it lol, and thinking of a catback exhaust coz the whole thing is veeery expensive. But now im not sure if its a worth mod. Its about 500 £ and it seems that only difference is about look and sound? If its so, im not really interested coz i feel its a lot of money for just that. Does it have any better differences ? Ive been looking at milltek one (my fav), cobra, moongoose, and also mountune but not sure if its for 1.0 ecoboost zetec s thats my model car. The main question is, what brand you recommend me and if its really a worth mod. Ive also noticed that its a common mod, so it could be value for money ?

currently my car has ITG induction, turbosmart dual port valve and remap from bluefin. 

Thanks everyone !

Cheers!

There's a company called zorstworx which makes custom exhausts. They mail order a rear silencer delete for your car. I recommended this company to @Gommy who has the same engine as you and he really likes the sound of it. It's not really expensive also.

Check their Facebook page and see their videos as they have a video of a fiesta with that exhaust fitted and it sounds good. 

Screenshot_20180103-132609.png

Screenshot_20180103-133041.png

Welcome to car modding (and I'm not talking adding pin stripes or taking the badges off your car). It's an expensive hobby. The mods you've done so far might benefit slightly from an exhaust, but not massively. 

It's mostly done for the look and sound I think, more of a supporting mod than something to gain lots of power.

Be careful getting rid of your backbox, you're asking to get pulled over and get done for having your car too loud. Suppose £110 isn't bad. Personally I'd do something like that myself, but not everyone is going to have access to a £1,600 tig welder (or be able to tig weld at all).

Hi,

Got mine fitted thanks to @zain611 and it was the best part ive added so far, sounds meatier than ever and suits the car.

IMG_2577.thumb.JPG.479b0b373da54f8eacf1da308ecd0310.JPGIMG_2583.thumb.JPG.bb19becb1729892f83094575143b4a42.JPG

• Like 1

@zain611 Thanks mate but sadly i dont live in U.K (if the company you mention is from there). Im in spain, far away in some kind of paradise islands :P So that option wont work out for me but thanks anyways!

@Luke4efc Thanks friend! i know about the sound matters, here in Spain too if you are too loud you draw attention and can be fined. But i dont like too loud, thats why im interested in the resonated models, that are quieter, right? 

@Gommy Wow! beautiful fiesta you got friend! thanks for the pics and reply, hows the performance? any better, same? 

And, the fitting is not quite a problem. I have a friend of mine thats a mechanic and specializes in modding so i would get the job done there.

Thanks to all for replies!

Hi, i have the 1.0L, i just changed my backbox to an ST one as i didnt really want anything too loud, just a nice tone when put foot down. But obv now looking at remapping and when that's being done i will have the full exhaust system done. at the moment it's between Scorpion or Mongoose (recommended by the remap company), but i'd like resonated, so again it's nothing too too loud - not a fan of all this miltek stuff

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club