Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glovebox bulb??

MRG1402

Got a full set of LEDs coming to replace the horrible yellow tint interior lights in the 2017 fiesta, just wondering how you remove the bulb that lights up the glove box, it seems to be in a cradle and I can’t see any easy access to it...

Anyone swapped theirs?

Cheers

Marcus 

I'm sure there is a post on this forum somewhere that I used as a guide to change mine.

The closest I can find at the moment is the one below (though it's about fitting the socket back in rather than taking it out). Once you get the unit unclipped, be careful as there is a spring within the unit. I managed to get some long nose plyers and carefully plucked the bulb out of the holder to fit my LED.

9 hours ago, Zico said:

I'm sure there is a post on this forum somewhere that I used as a guide to change mine.

The closest I can find at the moment is the one below (though it's about fitting the socket back in rather than taking it out). Once you get the unit unclipped, be careful as there is a spring within the unit. I managed to get some long nose plyers and carefully plucked the bulb out of the holder to fit my LED.

Cheers mate! Think I've got it now:laugh:

• 2 years later...

HELP PLEASE!

I purchased some auto beam interior lights for my Ford Fiesta 2016 ecoboost. 

I have changed the glove box bulb but it won’t work, the light won’t work even with the original bulb in it either. I can’t work out what the problem is and it’s been driving me mad all day as there’s not much info online about this problem. 

if anyone could help that would be great. If it’s the fuse, how would I know/check this? And how do I get to it?

thankyou

Def connected the plug the right way round ,fuse,new bulb,ignition on off as it does have a timer on it i believe.

On 4/11/2020 at 5:05 PM, MorganArthur said:

HELP PLEASE!

I purchased some auto beam interior lights for my Ford Fiesta 2016 ecoboost. 

I have changed the glove box bulb but it won’t work, the light won’t work even with the original bulb in it either. I can’t work out what the problem is and it’s been driving me mad all day as there’s not much info online about this problem. 

if anyone could help that would be great. If it’s the fuse, how would I know/check this? And how do I get to it?

thankyou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXfyBkdOF1M

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club