Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TDCiST’s.... TDCi ST...

TDCiST

So... as promised New Car, New Thread! As with the last one, this isn't a project thread, as I'm not planning on doing too much to it! But I do have some small things planned for the car, so will use this to keep everyone updated!

The things include:

• K&N 57s kit (luckily I can use the one off the ZS!)
  • Remap (More than likely now Pumaspeed 1R...)
  • some colour coding, not sure what colour or what exactly yet!
  • Maxton Or TripleRComposites front splitter
  • Maxton Rear RS Style Diffuser
  • Carbon Gel Badges all round
  • De-Tango front and rear end (Chrome bulbs already bought!)
  • Hydraulic Bonnet Struts
  • CEUK LED Reverse Light Upgrade
  • CEUK LED Extreme Indicator Lamps
  • Forum Sticker
  • and a little surprise mod... that will be secret for now!

That’s it for now, the car is staying with me for a while! So there’s plenty of time for all this to happen.

So to add to the history, carrying on from before...

First Ford I owned, was a 1.4CVH Fiesta Freestyle... First Car, did me well for 3 years! 

My Second was the Mk1.5 Focus Edge 1.8TDCi 115.. I owned her for 8 years in total! 

Had ST170 Cosmetics (Lower Grille with TDCi badge on, Headlights, Foglights), colour coded front grille surround, Twin Reverse Light Conversion, De Badged, Mondeo ST Rear badge.

Dragon CRDII Tuning Box, see graphs above, gained about 10bhp and 40lbft! I knw not as good as a map, but we all make rookie mistakes when young lol!

K&N Panel Filter.

I had some ST170 alloys too, that i bought about a month before things went wrong!

Loved this car, still do! I hope whoever bought it at the auction does her proud, and makes a nice little project from her!

The next car, which was bought as a replacement when the 1.8 blew up on the side of the A1 was my Focus Mk2.5 1.6TDCi 110 Zetec S, She has a K&N 57s filter, colour coded front bonnet lip, carbon badges all round, custom Zetec S door sills, twin reverse light conversion, S badges all round, footwell lighting, among some other bits. 

I never got round to remapping this one, or adding cruise control!

Sadly she’s become uneconomical to repair after the MOT, and with some other bits that needed doing, an electrical fault that’s impossible to find!

It causes the headlights to flash on their own, the temp gauge to swing around like a kid in a playground, and numerous weird things with my dashcam and the traction control being almost super sensitive!

Add everything together that needs doing, and it was time for it to go!

So... the moment you’ve all been waiting for, onto the new one... My Car Number 4, which is my Ford Number 4, and... Focus number 3!

Members of FOC, please meet...

TDCiST’s Focus mk3.5 TDCi ST...

Car.jpg.9f2563908eef21fbc64ed7c30bfc4a29.jpg

Bout time I had a car that matched the username!!! I pick her up on Wednesday! 

• Like 7

Looks gorgeous, love the black wheels too.  What about a set of rally armour flaps ? 

Got bluefin on mine , soooo much torque . 

Not long left now then , you trading in your old one ? 

I’m not really a fan of mud flaps, never have been! Dunno why lol

yeh I’m open to ideas about maps, I’ll either bluefin or custom map.

yup trading in!

• Like 1

Some exciting news!! IT’S HERE!!

Very happy with the car, I’m more impressed at its handling than the relative performance, however I love second and third gear... 

Hoping to take it for a drive tonight to see what its motorway cruising is like, as I’ve literally driven it round corner from the dealer to work a couple of times today and that’s it!

• Like 1

Glad to hear your liking your new car.

like the colour too. 

How was your cruising on the motorway? 

I got bored rapidly of motorway and went back to B roads lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good choice in motor, I've got to wait till March for my stD, even though I was supposed to be ordering a petrol but changed my mind!!! :) 

• Like 1

On ‎28‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 5:51 PM, H8XME said:

Good choice in motor, I've got to wait till March for my stD, even though I was supposed to be ordering a petrol but changed my mind!!! :) 

You won't be disappointed! the torque is phenomenal.

DOne a couple of little easy mods today, changed the indicator bulbs, so now theres no horrible orange glow when you look at the car from the front or back.  and ive whacked on the K&N, needs a clean however, so i'll end up swapping back to the paper filter at some point to clean it.

Ordered the Bonnet Struts today too!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TDCiST said:

You won't be disappointed! the torque is phenomenal.

DOne a couple of little easy mods today, changed the indicator bulbs, so now theres no horrible orange glow when you look at the car from the front or back.  and ive whacked on the K&N, needs a clean however, so i'll end up swapping back to the paper filter at some point to clean it.

Ordered the Bonnet Struts today too!

I had one on demo for a full week a couple of years ago....I spent the whole week with a big daft grin on my face! :biggrin:

• Haha 1

I had a courtesy diesel one for a few days when my previous one was having some paintwork corrected (scuffed on delivery).
It's a good engine but the petrol version totally stuffs the diesel one [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mines having the same done today clive.

also, having the NSF tyre changed... but the can’t get it to pop into the rim... they’ve been trying 2 hours apparently.  I now have a courtesy car......

How long???

Are they fitting F1 Asymetrics like from factory?

Shouldn't take them more than 15 minutes to swap and balance.

Are they using spoons?

• Haha 2

Michelin pilot sport 3’s I believe... that’s what I have all round.

apparently they can’t get the tyre tompop over the bead or something... I was less than impressed. 

Ah yes, you have the 19's on.
Still, making such a hash of fitting a tyre doesn't bode well.
Was the tyre punctured on arrival?

No, I picked it up and the tyre pressure light came on after a couple of hours. Had a look round and noticed a bulge in the sidewall.

So it’s in having that done, and new pressure sensor and some little niggly bits that I picked up when I collected her

• Like 1

You gotta make sure it's 100% or it will bug you to pieces.
I go over my new cars like a Forensic inspection [emoji848]

Indeed!

today saw the fitting of my Sico Developments Bonnet Struts. 

Although a pain to fit (getting them through the plastic was interesting...) they are designed so no cuts in rubber or plastic, or any rerouting of cables or pipes are needed. 

They work well and certainly look the part when the bonnet is open without a stay!

why ford don’t fit them as standard I don’t know!

Totally agree, struts as standard would have been a quality touch.
Same thing for bonnet vents imo.

Today this happened!

little update to v3.0 from v2.2!

3CA40941-26B1-44AE-9E91-ADC8A3D41F84.jpeg

where did you download the files from?

what do you think of the update?

3 hours ago, Azz899 said:

where did you download the files from?

what do you think of the update?

Update makes a couple of icon changes, seems to be a bit quicker and less buggy... no other changes I’ve noticed yet.

was hoping for the Waze functionality that was announced couple of weeks back on a few forums, but think that will be 3.1 or later!

files came from another well known forum! 

Also, my new K&N arrived today, my old one is slightly bent and is caked (and I mean caked) in black crud!

think my old car had a small issue of oil coming back up the intake. I noticed when I took it out the maf And feed pipes were absolutely sodden with black oil and soot!

hopefully a deep clean will sort the old one, but for now, I’ll chuck the new one in!

18 hours ago, TDCiST said:

Update makes a couple of icon changes, seems to be a bit quicker and less buggy... no other changes I’ve noticed yet.

was hoping for the Waze functionality that was announced couple of weeks back on a few forums, but think that will be 3.1 or later!

files came from another well known forum! 

doesnt waze work with android auto?

could you pm me said info in regards to the upgrade? 

Cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club