Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Require Focus Easy Fill Fuel Funnel (Diesel)

Jay_Mac

Hi guys,

I wish to put some Redex in my car as I've recently purchased a 2008 Ford Focus 1.8 TDCi.

I didn't know about the Ford easy fill system as I've never had a Ford before and I poured half a bottle of Redex onto the road :-(

Does anyone know where I can get a genuine Ford funnel either new or second hand. I'm always worried about buying wrong parts.

Thanks,

Jordan.

i got one from main dealer just over £2.00

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jay_Mac said:

Hi guys,

I wish to put some Redex in my car as I've recently purchased a 2008 Ford Focus 1.8 TDCi.

I didn't know about the Ford easy fill system as I've never had a Ford before and I poured half a bottle of Redex onto the road :-(

Does anyone know where I can get a genuine Ford funnel either new or second hand. I'm always worried about buying wrong parts.

Thanks,

Jordan.

£1.99 delivered on eBayhttps://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Ford-Kuga-Mondeo-MK4-S-Max-Galaxy-2-0-TDCi-Fuel-Tank-Funnel-1782177/272721642105?fits=Car+Make%3AFord&epid=1582992208&hash=item3f7f7a0279:g:xyAAAOSwIFtaFDd2

Thanks for the response guys I'll contact the main dealer to get one then go eBay route if they can't supply one :-)

Have you made sure you haven't already got one? You might find it tucked away right at the back of the glovebox.

20 minutes ago, mjt said:

Have you made sure you haven't already got one? You might find it tucked away right at the back of the glovebox.

another good place to check is where the spare wheel is kept :biggrin:

• Like 1

On 30/01/2018 at 2:08 PM, dezwez said:

i got one from main dealer just over £2.00

Blimey! That's cheap. I paid £7+ for a petrol one from Fords

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply guys. I didn't have one in the glove box or in the spare wheel compartment. The owner of the car before me must have taken it out and not replaced it. 

Got this one from eBay which is perfect https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Ford-Focus-Fiesta-MK7-MK8-TDCi-Spare-Wheel-Tool-Kit-Funnel-1681668/272913952613?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

• 3 years later...

Do you have the correct funnel? A diesel funnel won't open a petrol cap and a petrol funnel won't open a diesel cap.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club