Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RS spoiler finally fitted.

wilto

After two long years of deliberation, I have finally fitted an RS spoiler to my car. I am more than happy with it, and I think it concludes my modifications on the appearance. Hope you guys like it 🤞1517767629975.jpg1517767644817.jpg1517767665829.jpg

• Like 6

They certainly can't do you for parking too far away from the curb!

• Haha 1

Lol I parked that close cos I'm a short *****, and I needed the pavement to reach.

The washer pipe, and brake light wiring were there already there, as it already had an ST spoiler on it. The fit was pretty good tbh I didn't need to alter anything just bolted straight on, only one hole was slightly out of line but managed to get the last remaining bolt in.

• Like 1

Was sure you were asking about a longer hose maybe mixed you up with somebody else it's good it's a straight fit though will also provide better down force. I was also going to say about the close parking lol

Yeh did ask a couple of weeks ago, but didn't know I already had the longer hose and longer wiring. And now I've got spare butt connectors, spare hose and wire.

• Like 1

did you silicone up the bolt holes? when I changed mine to the ST, the old one has weather proof pad around them so I cleaned them up then circled them with silicone. 2 years later, no leaks :) 

Looks good, kinda feel like you need the flared wheel arches now :)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dee_82 said:

did you silicone up the bolt holes? when I changed mine to the ST, the old one has weather proof pad around them so I cleaned them up then circled them with silicone. 2 years later, no leaks :) 

Looks good, kinda feel like you need the flared wheel arches now :)

Yes Dar' I did the same, only I've used some polyurethane adhesive around the holes, hopefully it does the job.

The only thing with wider arches yo then need to change the bumpers as well, and the wheels won't fit the arches either. STOP IT NOW, as I'm writing this, I'm thinking, mmmm body kit. No I'm not going down that path, lol.

• Like 1

You can always add the RS hub spacers will make it look wider at the back.

• Like 1

Nice one Chris, she looks perfect now!

3 hours ago, F0CUE said:

You can always add the RS hub spacers will make it look wider at the back.

Ian, stop trying to tempt mun, you lot are messing with my head 🤣🤣🤣lol

2 hours ago, Phil21185 said:

Nice one Chris, she looks perfect now!

Thanks Phil at least someone agrees with me lol👍👍👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not quite finished on the appearance mods, I've just ordered some gel overlays from Motormodz in carbon with red text.

I was going to go for yellow text to tie in with the yellow calipers (fronts still need doing) but bottled it and went for the safe option.

Spoiler looks the part, I had to do a double take as it looks almost identical to one near me in Bracknell

Mikeyp @ TMS Motorsport
Email us : sales@tmsmotorsport.co.uk

whatsapp-25px.png
WhatsApp us for fast response : +447979127236
TMS Motorsport – AP Racing – BUY ONLINE

-   We ship worldwide to your door  -

-  Currently Breaking for parts – Hawkeye Subaru Impreza  - Honda S2000 -

8 hours ago, wilto said:

These are what I've gone for.

1518153794197.jpg

Nice how much did they cost I want black and silver ones :)

All three are £27.50 Ian, if you order them they don't list the carbon fibre effect background, you have to put in the message box what you require. Oh and don't forget to click free delivery, otherwise it's £7.50 ?? Don't understand why they do that.

1 hour ago, Moff said:

Spoiler looks the part, I had to do a double take as it looks almost identical to one near me in Bracknell

Oh wow I've got a twin !! don't suppose you have any photos of it.

5 hours ago, wilto said:

All three are £27.50 Ian, if you order them they don't list the carbon fibre effect background, you have to put in the message box what you require. Oh and don't forget to click free delivery, otherwise it's £7.50 ?? Don't understand why they do that.

Ah so u get the steering wheel one too nice! I've not even installed my wind deflectors yet cos some daft cow at work scraped along my doors,  insurance is fixing it next week will have a whole new looking passenger side with the slight rust fixed on rear arch/door too since he has to spray along to match so sort of helped she done it lol

On 09/02/2018 at 2:50 PM, wilto said:

Oh wow I've got a twin !! don't suppose you have any photos of it.

I'm afraid not, normally walk past on an excursion to the pub, if I remember next time I will :)

Mikeyp @ TMS Motorsport
Email us : sales@tmsmotorsport.co.uk

whatsapp-25px.png
WhatsApp us for fast response : +447979127236
TMS Motorsport – AP Racing – BUY ONLINE

-   We ship worldwide to your door  -

-  Currently Breaking for parts – Hawkeye Subaru Impreza  - Honda S2000 -

2 hours ago, Moff said:

I'm afraid not, normally walk past on an excursion to the pub, if I remember next time I will :)

On 09/02/2018 at 1:10 PM, Moff said:

Cheers matey, nice one 👍