Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 or Mk7.5

Ta2dwez

Hello, this is my first post :smile: I have just bought a 2014 Fiesta Zetec 1.25 and I've been trying to figure out if my model is Mk7 or Mk7.5 as I seem to find conflicting results.  The main reason I ask is my headlights are not the LED DRL but the standard bulbs was this an option on original purchase?

Many thanks

Wez

media.jpg

Yours is known as a mk7.5 in the UK.

Most obvious giveaway is the big "Aston Martin" type front grill. Also anything from 2013 ish to 2017 is a facelft model (mk7.5)

2018 onwards is mk8.

eBay sellers make it awkward by naming their listings "mk7, mk8, mk9", even though the mk9 doesn't exist, and the mk8 didn't either when I last got bits from eBay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the heads up. Any idea about the LED DRL's were these an extra option as I've seen 13, 14 and 15 plates with a mixture of both

Thanks again

I had a 14 plate zetec S (7.5) which had standard drls. Some later builds and the St line that replaced it started to have leds as standard I believe, as well as the updated tail lights. 

• Thanks 1

mine is only a Style model and has LED DRLs (Nov 2015) they seemed to have been phased in. In my opinion this is not desirable because if they go wrong it needs a complete new headlamp unit I believe.   The LEDs are also the sidelights, the LED just go dimmer when you turn the sidelights on.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club