Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Ecoboost Parts Up-For-Grabs

xNoyce

Hi all,

I'm not trying to flog my stuff unduly here, but I'm about to upgrade my modded Fiesta 140bhp Ecoboost (red edition) for a Focus ST. As such I've got six weeks before I trade the Fiesta in to sell off my modded parts, so I'm looking to get rid of my relatively new Mountune parts. Not putting them on eBay because I don't want general members of public asking 1000 questions, whereas on here you all know what you're looking at and recognise the value of certain parts. I'd have loved to get them this cheap when I first purchased, but anyway, I'm getting rid of the following (happy to negotiate price a little): PM me please to make arrangements:

All is only 6 months old approx so is used, but in full working order:

:- Mountune induction kit (RRP: £299), looking for £120 cash  https://www.mountunestore.com/collections/mk7-fiesta-1-0t/products/fiesta-b299fox-induction-kit 

:- Mountune secondary induction hose (RRP: £78.00), looking for £30 cash https://www.mountunestore.com/collections/mk7-fiesta-1-0t/products/fiesta-b299fox-high-flow-secondary-induction-hose

:- R Sport CrossOver Pipe (RRP: £105), looking for £30 cash. *connects the primary and second induction hose*. Selling so cheap since the right-hand arm has broken off of the weld. Makes no difference to the operation and still sits where it should, but has affected the aesthetic look of it, http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-R-Sport-Fiesta-10-Ecoboost-Large-Bore-Crossover-Pipe_16139.jsp

:- 1.0 ecoboost engine cover (Ford Part: 1806222), literally installed yesterday, in perfect condition, £25 https://www.sico-developments.co.uk/collections/2012-onwards-mk7-5-fiesta-zetec-s/products/1-0-ecoboost-engine-cover

:- Have a basically new HID 6000k kit, only been used for approx 4 months if anyone is interested in that too for like £15-20.

Yesss I know this isn't an auction website, but I have parts that members on here will be interested in so why not post it here. If anyone wants all of the above parts I'll happily do them for a "bundle price" :laugh:  I just want to get rid of them, all in great condition and I'd rather some fellow modders get them in their ecobeasts than ford take them from me and bin them. Please don't get into mega debates about the effectiveness of each part, do your research before hand please and let me know if you're seriously interested. I personally found opening up my ecoboost with induction kits made a vast difference to smoothness of the power-delivery and especially to the responsiveness. The cross-over pipe particularly brought out the dump-valve sound and I'm genuinely gonna miss the naughty growl this brought out in my 1.0 litre.

Can give pictures if needed :yes:

FYI I live in Oxfordshire area, but happy to drive to meet people if needed. Can also lend a hand installing some of these parts if needed.

Tom

Can I have the below please?

1.0 ecoboost engine cover 

R Sport CrossOver Pipe

What colour is the Mountune secondary induction hose ?

Hi,

I'll have the induction and secondary pipes of you please? 

(I'd have had all of it if Thanasis hadn't got in first - well played!)

Not too far from Oxon for a weekend / Friday afternoon collection.

:biggrin:

1 hour ago, Thanasis said:

What colour is the Mountune secondary induction hose ?

All of the induction hoses are Black in colour, with the white mountune logo on. Will respond to your offers via private message.

For anyone else considering making offers, currently looking at £225 for full 'bundle'. If anyone is willing to offer more than this then please let me know, realistically I have to take the best offer :yes:

Can I see a pic of the 6000k’s fitted please 

• 2 years later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club