Do Not Sell My Personal Information

headlining from mk2 focus st225

b4zz

As title I have bought a headlining from a mk2 focus 5 door st225 and just woundering if any body could tell me what the black rubber pipe is that runs from the front to the back of the headlining is for as it is only on the one side. To fit it do I need any clips or glue or is it just a case of take off my old one a replace with the new one. Thanks in advance for any help/advice

Hi bazz , if its soft rubber pipe tubing then it will be washer jets tube pipe. As far as i know is remove all pillar trims & map lights & 2 grommets at the rear centre near tailgate. This should do it . We once removed mk1.5 to sort electric roof issue .
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

cheers for the help yunii. Take it I should not need the pipe so I can take that off then as it is soft? assume from you comment I will not need glue just remove all existing pillar trims,lights and the 2 grommets at the rear remove old headlining then replace with the st225 one fit all pillers,grab handles,lights and the 2 grommets and job done. sounds very straight forward I just need some nice weather now on a weekend so I can get it done and will post up before and after pics.

Look forward to seeing it installed [mention=42052]b4zz[/mention] - are you going for the full ST trim? [mention=39671]yunii[/mention] will be jealous if you beat him to a full set!

• Like 1

Replaced mine and it took about 2 hours including tea breaks the rubber pipe is for the rear wash as has been said just used the 1 that was already on mine didn’t glue it back on just made sure it was running in about the same place and not being pulled by anything most difficult part I found was getting the seatbelt height adjuster back in place.

Look forward to seeing it installed [mention=42052]b4zz[/mention] - are you going for the full ST trim? [mention=39671]yunii[/mention] will be jealous if you beat him to a full set!

I was the one that showed him link to the headlining. He will beat me to it & i'm happy for him too. Atleast bazz can guide me when i get mine. I'm just too busy at the moment.

Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Yeah put up a "how to" guys, I'm thinking of doing mine in the near future.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the help guys its much appreciated. yea I still got to get one large left side D piller and the boot trim but might go to ford and see how much they want. yes once I have done it I will hopefully put up a quick how to guide. hopefully I will get it done soon

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club