Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GEM Diagnostics fiesta MK5

dan2704

Hi All,

Recently bought a fiesta mk5 with only 22k on.

I've noticed that the door ajar warning doesn't illuminate on the dash, on further investigation, i've noticed that the bonnet alarm switch was not present. This has been replaced, still the light does not come on.

I suspect the dash bulb has been removed but I wanted to test the other door switches but I cannot get the GEM into diagnostic mode (holding the heated screen switch) ignition to point 2 and then press 8 times in 6 seconds, can anyone advise why/shed some light on maybe a fuse please.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards

Daniel

2002 was the changeover year. There can be a lot of confusion here on Fiesta Mk numbers. is yours the style that ended in 2002  or the newer one that started in 2002.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Fiesta

Can't help you with the problem, but someone else might if it is clear which fiesta is.  Personally if my door ajar light didn't work I wouldn't care. Drivers managed for generations without such warning lights. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club