Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

help with missing part, what's it called?

taffy bhoy

Recommended Posts

we have a 2013 fiesta, and while cleaning today i noticed a part missing from the rear wheel arch. it's like a mud flap, but a small version and located at the FRONT of the rear wheel that clips onto the rear wing as it tucks under the car with what looks like 2 metal clips. anybody know what this part is called or part number to purchase a new one?

cheers in advance

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This happened to me on my 2014 Fiesta shortly after I purchased it. Asked to have it replaced under warranty but was informed as I didn't have the old one it couldn't be done. I believe it came off somewhere on the M4. Ordered the item and two clips from the dealer. Clips turned up but spat never did. Hope you have better luck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...