Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Did the earth move for you.

wilto

Doing some D.I.Y. this afternoon, and then OMFG my house started shaking along with a really loud rumbling noise. My first reaction was a plane crashed really close by, as I live under the main flight path to America, only last night I was watching a program about the Lockerbie disaster. Thankfully it was ONLY a small earthquake, it really scared me for a minute.

Went out into the street and all my neighbours were out as well. Turns out the epicenter of the earthquake was about 10 miles away, really unnerving experience. 

Did the earth move for anyone else ?

Yes it did but very slight,the wall that i sit by moved and the same as you thought ok but read the news and looked at the map and we were just on the border

of it so only slight.

according to facebook , the locals thought it must be the end of the world!! lol . some exagerated experiences being told. 

i didnt feel anything .

i have felt earth quakes before though , and on the one occasion i also thought a plane had crashed until i saw the news. that was in 2002

I didn't feel anything up north, but lots of reports from my area too so no idea. I was only sat on the settee watching tv too so should've felt something.

20180218_112409.png

I've felt earthquakes before (last one I remember was a 4.6), but didn't notice this one at all.

nintchdbpict000385967550.jpg?strip=all&w

Lol, apparently it caused £4.50 worth of damage in Merthyr Tydfil, cars even fell of their block's. The local council have set up an appeal for donations of pot noodles and Shell suites.

I was having a dump.  I just presumed I'd nipped off a big one.

• Haha 3

Yep! Definitely noticed it! Was hungover and stood up at the time so thought it was probably just me... :tongue:

• Haha 1

On 18/02/2018 at 1:26 AM, wilto said:

Did the earth move for anyone else ?

Perhaps you should ask my wife :wink::wink::wink:

Then again perhaps you shouldn't :ph34r:

• Haha 1