Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Potential purhase Zetec S Mk2.5

carpetman1967

Im tempted in a 2010 Focus Zetec S .. its a mk2.5 but a diesel . A 1.8 tdci engine . It looks an amazing looking car with the wheels bodykit etc .... is the S model basically the same as a Normal Zetec

or is it based on an ST ?

Advice greatly recieved please .

It's not entirely based on the ST but looks very similar in ways and yes the zts is very nice. It's basically the zetec but with extra stying and slightly stiffer springs to match.

Also, although the 1.8 TDCi isn't the most refined engine in the world, it's got shove when booted and it doesn't have a crappy DPF.

Thanks people for your comments .... I currently have a 1.8 petrol mk2 facelift but bored to tears with it now .

13 hours ago, carpetman1967 said:

.... is the S model basically the same as a Normal Zetec

or is it based on an ST ?

There's nothing 'performance' about a Mk 2.5 Zetec S, it's the same engine's found in normal Zetec's,

(apart from the Zetec S 1.6 Ti-VCT 115bhp over standard Zetec 1.6 100bhp).

It's all about the styling, they've got the ST skirt & spoiler with unique sporty grill, diffuser and alloy's.

Inside extras are basically Aluminium Sport Pedals and Chrome Handbrake (possibly a gear knob).

I will say though, having a car that looks better does make you feel better, even if you can't beat anyone in a race lol.

• Haha 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club