Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Mobile app. Has it ended?

tazzman600

What' happened to the mobile app? Has it ended because tapatalk won't support it anymore?

I’ve had the same problem ☹️ Maybe one of the mods know. @Stoney871 do you have any information? 

The mobile app hasn't been supported or updated for over 3 years.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

His Clive. If the app hasn't been supported or updated in Three? Years then how come it doesn't work?

I've been on TalkFord longer than on here but that has ended coz tapatalk isn't supporting it.

When the FOC app is opened it just states a 404 error. Can you either find out or direct me to where I can get an answer? 

The mobile enabled site is very good and almost identical to the lexis forum I'm on.

Your effort is duly appreciated. 

I answered about as thoroughly as I can.
The mobile app is no longer utilised by the club and therefore not functional.
It was based on the Tapatalk app so moving over to Tapatalk and subscribing to the club there is your only option other than viewing on a mobile browser.
I use Tapatalk when away from a PC and have no dramas at all.

• Like 1

Sorry Clive, I assumed the OP was talking about the Tapatalk version of the forum. I can not post from Tapatalk anymore for some reason. It says ‘you do not have permission to post’ and I have no option to ‘like’ a comment anymore. I have tried removing and adding the forum to Tapatalk with no luck. I am using the latest version of Tapatalk on an up to date iOS device. 

Would you have any ideas about that? 

Edit: I am posting from the mobile version of the site at the moment.

Edited by Jonro2009
Add info

Tapatalk was being difficult a couple of days ago.
It wouldn't recognise my log in info.
Possibly linked to the updates currently being carried out to the Forum's front end software.

Cheers, will ‘watch this space’ then. *sits with fingers crossed*

• Like 1

Thanks for your input Clive.

Jonro I wasn't on about the tapatalk app but the FOC app itself.

Nice one Steve. I'll have a go at really downloading the app. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

Well I've just downloaded the app again and it can' be opened because of tapatalk. Oh well. I'll keep on trying.

23 hours ago, Steve said:

i have reinstalled the software, now works :D

Which software have you reinstalled Steve, I assume you are talking about Tapatalk working as Clive says that the FOC mobile has been out of action for at least a couple of years? 

14 minutes ago, Jonro2009 said:

Which software have you reinstalled Steve, I assume you are talking about Tapatalk working as Clive says that the FOC mobile has been out of action for at least a couple of years? 

Tapatalk. The branded Tapatalk app is no longer as was pricey for the amount of use it got. Tapatalk does the same thing.

• Like 1

Sorry Steve, I’m a little muddled now and Tom be fair it doesn’t take much. I am not sure if I have the correct Tapatalk app downloaded. Should I just delete my current app version and then go onto the App Store and search for it again and that will present me with the app that is currently working?

no problems. I would delete the app, then go to the app store Itunes or Play, and download the tapatalk app. Not the ford branded one.

• Like 1

I already use the Tapatalk app for iOS and this my is where I am having problems. I’m going to do a delete and reinstall, see if that helps. Screenshots for reference.

950324FA-3FB8-4ADA-AEFC-60B09E11E8DE.jpeg

94A67548-5588-4277-94B2-E8E5225DAFCC.jpeg

Just downloaded Tapatalk and works A1 for me.

• Like 1

Work perfectly fine for me

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I use tapatalk to access this forum too the issue I have is that it says in the reply box that I do not have permission to post, I can browse just can’t post. I have a couple of other forums linked to tapatalk which work fine. Any help on this issue would be great

thanks.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club