Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Lights not working

Mark Herring

Our 2015 1.0L Fiesta EcoBoost has a fault where none of the interior lights are working. This includes the front and rear courtesy lights, footwell light and boot light. I have been through all the fuses behind the glove compartment and removed them, tested and reinserted and the same with the fuses in the engine bay. All of them have tested as working. I've also removed all the bulbs in each light and tested them as well, again all are working. Does anyone have any idea of anything else i can check? Was convinced this would be a simple fuse replacement but clearly not :-(

Does your *rear* power point work? If not, and your fuses are definitely intact, then as all these are covered by the battery saver output on the BCM (in order to prevent a flat battery if left on) it could be to blame. Quite how/why this would fail I don't know (similarly I'm not sure how you'd fix it either).

• 3 weeks later...

MJNewton was right it was the BCM. Took it into our local Ford garage and they diagnosed it. As the car was still under warranty it was fixed for free :-)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club