Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Research Questionaire

jackyoung1

Hi,

My name is Jack and I’m currently carrying out research for my dissertation with the University of Leeds. The research is around electric cars and I would be very grateful if you have a few minutes to complete this questionnaire. To complete it you need to be a UK resident, 18 or older and own your own car. The results are used solely for the use of this research and are kept strictly anonymous.

https://leeds.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/electric-cars-attitudes-and-perceptions-copy

Thankyou! :) 

39 minutes ago, jackyoung1 said:

Hi,

My name is Jack and I’m currently carrying out research for my dissertation with the University of Leeds. The research is around electric cars and I would be very grateful if you have a few minutes to complete this questionnaire. To complete it you need to be a UK resident, 18 or older and own your own car. The results are used solely for the use of this research and are kept strictly anonymous.

https://leeds.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/electric-cars-attitudes-and-perceptions-copy

Thankyou! :) 

Link doesn't work Mate 👍

• Thanks 1

Ahhh Sorry, it seems you have to copy and paste the URL into your browser as opposed to just clicking the link, thanks for the heads up doggsbody :)

• Like 1

My car is on finance, so I technically don't own all of it. Still count?

• Like 1

Hey Jack just wanted to ask but how do you make the online survey? I might do my dissertation this or next year in my degree so would be helpful. I've also done the survey :smile:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, zain611 said:

Hey Jack just wanted to ask but how do you make the online survey? I might do my dissertation this or next year in my degree so would be helpful. I've also done the survey :smile:

Hi Zain

Thanks for doing the survey :D

This one was made with 'Bristol Online Survey' which I was able to use for free as my university subscribes to it :). Your university probably subscribes to a similar system aswell :).

Thankyou again :)

Jack

• Like 1

4 hours ago, alexp999 said:

My car is on finance, so I technically don't own all of it. Still count?

Hi Alex

Yes it definitely still counts :D. Think I'd lose half my respondents if I didn't count finance lol.

Jack