Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Make Your Fiesta Smell As Nice As It Looks

steven mcbride

After trying to find a decent air fresher for the car for ages (since I'm a delivery driver for an Indian) i finally found the most amazing air freshener's ever, they last for ages! states 60days on the tins, they smell so nice as well; there called California scents, don't if many people have herd of them but there not sold in many places, i ordered 5 off eBay about two weeks ago, still only used one though, its still smells strong and gives off a really nice fresh smell, also it seems to "eat" other bad smells in the car...curry, stale oil etc.. i would recommend conorado cherry to anyone thinking about buying some; heres eBay link;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CALIFORNIA-SCENTS-HOME-CAR-AIR-FRESHNER-CHOOSE-ANY-5_W0QQitemZ150375096368QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item23030de030

Just had a look on eBay have you tryed the hanging air fresher yet thinking of trying one meself would you say they are strong.

havnt tried it, doubt it would last as long as the tins, and they just sit nicely in cup holders, they are very strong when you first open them or if you stick your nose right in the tin but the smell seems to just spread all round the car after a few days and its no longer over powering.

I have something nearly the same have you ever heared of can o scent same sort of thing like smells strong at first but don't last long i find them better in the summer when the car is hot inside.

thats a good deal i pay nearly £4 for 1 of those i use the cherry very nice smell not sure they last for 60 days but still a good steal.so did 5 arrive for that price??!! and how long did it take??

After trying to find a decent air fresher for the car for ages (since I'm a delivery driver for an Indian) i finally found the most amazing air freshener's ever, they last for ages! states 60days on the tins, they smell so nice as well; there called California scents, don't if many people have herd of them but there not sold in many places, i ordered 5 off ebay about two weeks ago, still only used one though, its still smells strong and gives off a really nice fresh smell, also it seems to "eat" other bad smells in the car...curry, stale oil etc.. i would recommend conorado cherry to anyone thinking about buying some; heres ebay link;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CALIFORNIA-SCENTS-HOME-CAR-AIR-FRESHNER-CHOOSE-ANY-5_W0QQitemZ150375096368QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item23030de030

Placed my order this morning.....time to sit back and start waiting for postie plod....i `ll let you all know how good they are and when and if they arrive :)

thats a good deal i pay nearly £4 for 1 of those i use the cherry very nice smell not sure they last for 60 days but still a good steal.so did 5 arrive for that price??!! and how long did it take??

Ah, is that what you had in your car yesterday? I did notice that it was quite pleasant smelling! Might have to order some too.

Anyone got any other 'flavour' suggestions apart from cherry to make up the 5? :)

Also a fan of the cherry.

They don't last 60 days though :(

Definitely a damn site longer than the hanging magic trees etc though.

yep all 5 arrived the next day! only downside is that these are just the tins, dont come supplied with the top vent like some others.. you can buy the caps for a pound odd on eBay anyway though if you really want one.

I went for;

Golden State Delight (Bubble Gum) (smells really nice on the scratch n sniff)

Hawaiian Gardens

Hollywood Tropicana

Coronado Cherry

Malibu Melon

although only used one so far (cherry) and gave tropicana away

Ah, is that what you had in your car yesterday? I did notice that it was quite pleasant smelling! Might have to order some too.

Anyone got any other 'flavour' suggestions apart from cherry to make up the 5? :)

yep that sure was also you may of got a whiff of auto smart spray i get from work which i spray into the mats every hoover and clean.

blimey brilliant service ordered from the site selling the car smelly's last night at 17:30 neighbour recieved them at 09:00 top guys but gus if you have not ordered these scents b4 don't for get your lids for them priced at £1.95 for 4. good services..

did you order the ones from the link i posted? ive never had an item delivered so quickly either! not even from major companies, ordered a k&n from larkspeed for my fiesta (cheapest place i found including delivery and vat) still waiting... only ordered Sunday but i get excited and cant wait lol

did you order the ones from the link i posted? ive never had an item delivered so quickly either! not even from major companies, ordered a k&n from larkspeed for my fiesta (cheapest place i found including delivery and vat) still waiting... only ordered Sunday but i get excited and cant wait lol

yes clicked on the link then had a mosey around there e bay shop and chose 5 from the list £9 odd delivered brilliant service....trouble is with big companies is that they just can't be bothered or so i have found...to get orders picked and shipped.

1 week on and still no sign :(

I have contacted the sellar and they are re sending them .....so they say....time to sit back and start waiting all over again :(

I got mine the day after I ordered. They were unbelievably quick! The lids were ordered separately and weren't quite so fast, took two days.

Currently got Apple Valley in my car.

I ordered:

Valley Apple

Coronado Cherry

Golden State Delight

La Jolla Lemon

Shasta Strawberry

I probably won't like the lemon, but it's more of an in joke amongst friends.

well i ordered both scents and lids after 17:30 to separate days and they came the next day after order recorded don't no how they did it but royal mail most b 0n form..

well i ordered both scents and lids after 17:30 to separate days and they came the next day after order recorded don't no how they did it but royal mail most b 0n form..

I guess this is what the Doctor does in his spare time... tongue.gif

Just Ordered 5 but whats the deal with the lids??

The tin lids peel open like your ol' baked bean can and the smelly blocks inside aren't the prettiest things in the world. The lids are plastic vented lids with an adjustable vent, from fully open to fully closed.

I've popped mine in the rear most cupholder. under my tissue box, Doesn't get in the way.

Interesting to know, might look into these.

...but amazingly I've still got my new car smell after 7-8 months of having my car! And that's with a couple of trips to McDonalds :)

Interesting to know, might look into these.

...but amazingly I've still got my new car smell after 7-8 months of having my car! And that's with a couple of trips to McDonalds :)

are you sure mine went after 2 weeks and i don't smoke or eat that

stuff...

Surely if they are all for you're own use then one top would do?

not if running multi scents in car :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Surely if they are all for you're own use then one top would do?

They came in a set of four for £1.99 from the same seller. I'm currently using one in my room as well, smells like cherry bakewells when I walk in.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club