Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BOUGHT A NEW ST LINE

Laskababy

Went down to pick my edge up from the garage this morning and had a look at a new edge st line that was just delivered,got an amazing deal for my one and this one so I'm now the proud owner of a new white edge st-line,pick it up next weekend.i have to say I love a white car,roll on next weekend now.i had a few problems with my old one but they have all been sorted but seen the white one and that was it 😀

• Like 2

OMG, I used to be indecisive, now I'm not sure sure!

H

• Like 1

Good luck with the hyper-expensive Riad tax for the first few years !!  😝

What does the new road tax entail,is it still £500 first year and £450 there after,I did see somewhere April 2018 it's £800 first year but after that not sure,that's if a car is list price of over £40000 I think.

Think that’s about it. The £800 for 2018 from April, I believe only applies to those vehicles not meeting the Euro 6 emissions standards. 

Does the edge st line meet the required euro 6 emissions,I looked at my paperwork for new car and it says £500 first year road tax so I take it my one must be okay,then it's £450 a year,that what my last on was costing to.

my new st line will be £500 road tax first year and £450 then after,same as my sport is,after April 2018 it be £800 first year then £450 onwards.so I was told by the salesman.

I’ve just read an article on the new tax rates and only vehicles which do not pass the ‘Real World’ Euro 6 emissions test will have the higher tax levy.  Good news ?   Well not really as there are currently only 15 cars which pass the test and all of them are German, the majority ironically being Volkswagens. So £800 it is for an Edge ST Line with anything but minimal extras. 

An Oxford White ST Line with the lower powered diesel and nothing else added is £38,345. Choosing any other colour takes it to at least £38,890 (more for Ruby Red and more still for the other White), so there’s not much scope for a car to be under £40k realistically. 

I wonder whether the freshened Edge with the new eco blue diesel engines will comply with the "real world" Euro 6 emissions?

Wonder if the price will drop significantly when we leave Europe and we can cut the European import duty!

On 27/02/2018 at 7:05 PM, simonb65 said:

Wonder if the price will drop significantly when we leave Europe and we can cut the European import duty!

.....and then Simon woke up !! 😆😆

On 27/02/2018 at 7:05 PM, simonb65 said:

So said the fairies at the bottom of my garden. :smile:

• Like 1

Pick it up tomorrow morning 😀

On 01/03/2018 at 6:26 PM, Edge of Reason said:

.....and then Simon woke up !! 😆😆

We can all dream ... :sleep::biggrin:

Got my edge st line this morning,very happy with it,looks good in white imo,get it washed tomorrow as it's rotten after journey home.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club