Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear indicator bulb

TangoDaz

Hi we have a mk3.5 st line and I have noticed that the dipped beam lights are very disappointing especially when driving in the countryside it is as if they are set to low even when set to the 0 position on the levelling switch. Had any one else had this problem? 

Thanks in advance 

I have a 2017 ST Line and was saying the complete opposite to my wife earlier today, I think the lights are pretty good. I’m pretty fussy when it comes to lights, I hated the lights on my Mondeo and didn’t hold out any hope for these but I’m impressed. 

Have you got the xenon lights or normal halogen as her lights are really poor? 

You can check the alignment of them or upgrade them to the Philips X-Treme vision bulbs which gives a lot more light 

I have halogen, standard bulbs that came with the car. It sounds like the height of the beam need to be altered at the unit itself. You can pop it along to your local MOT test centre, they will be able to check it for you. There is a tolerance for the height and yours may we’ll be at the lower end, ask them to raise it to the highest allowed

• Like 1

Changed both my dipped & main beam bulbs the day I bought it with 11 miles on the clock. Changed them too Philips extreme vision +130%. 

The reason being I had a previous Mk3 Titanium which I had changed also to the above bulbs, and as soon as I drove my new STline I could see the difference straight away. Literally was night & day difference. 

Soo much better with the new bulbs, I do a lot of night driving so was a no brainier for me. 

• Like 1

No I didn’t look, but kept them. Can look tomorrow as in the garage. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club