Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Crossover pipe installation (Mk7 Zetec S)


Recommended Posts

Hi guys 

last night I was installing my new crossover pipe and there’s was 2 hoses/wires that go into  the back of it 1 was like a pressure clip that I had to squeeze to loosen and the other was held on by those green clips. 

Long story short everything went smoothly until I snapped those greens clips. Anyone know what they’re called or where to get replacements ? 



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...