Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tinted Rear Glass

SuttonRider

I've got factory tinted rear glass on my 2017 Focus. When examining the rear window closely it looks like water marks all over it. I've tried cleaning it both inside and out, but no change. The side windows are fine. The car's in for its 1st service Monday, I'll get them to take a look, in the mean time has anyone else had / got / seen this problem?

Fast glass helps but I struggle to get it properly clear after washing. Just one of those things.

Probably some combination of cleaner and cloth that can get there with a bit of elbow grease! I have the same problem with my shower screen at home.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for your reply Alex, it got me thinking, I've got some stuff in the cupboard called 'sticky stuff remover' so I gave it a go, it worked it took whatever it was off when nothing else would touch it. Which is why it made me think it was a problem with the glass.

I've really hard water down here, it's just the calcium in the water. Don't know how hard the water is your way?

It's hard here too. Odd the other windows were all OK. Just got to get the 'Pull Drift Compensation' turned off and it should be a nice car.

Bright sunny day at Ford fair always used to show it up on the clear windows for me. :laugh:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club