Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Armrest Ideas?

liamstears

So got a titanium with stock armrest

Love the lit up cupholders, hate the armrest

It doesn't function for it's intended purpose

Only option I see at the moment is aftermarket armrest and switching to standard centre console but then I lose the lit up cupholders

Don't really want that

Are there any other options? Would be nice if there was a way to extend the armrest or something, new top on it or something

Any ideas anyone?

You have to get the whole surround as its all in one,i have a 2011 titanium (non-facelift) and i put a good after market one in mine and it fits the arm not the

funny bone,the standard one looks nice but don't gain a thing as a arm rest as to far back.

If you were going for a center console for the non-facelift like mine you need a few parts,the console/gear surround/heater surround.

Your gear surround and heater surround are all in one as mine is separate.

I'm sure you can do it that way round and i think some one on here has put the lit cup holders on the model like mine.

I have a 2013 titanium with armrest and it's perfect.   I think it depends, to a great extent, on the size of the driver (I'm 6'2") and how the seat is adjusted.

i have the seat further back and suer the armrest fine, but a shorter driver will have to have the seat forward loosing the armrest. 

Don't they slide any more?  The arm rest top on the mk2 Focus could be slid forward for short people, can't say I've tried it on the mk3 or any Fiestas though.

3 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Don't they slide any more?  The arm rest top on the mk2 Focus could be slid forward for short people, can't say I've tried it on the mk3 or any Fiestas though.

No its fixed,i wanted one and was going to get all the stuff but sat in a facelift with one fitted and i would not of gained anything so after market one i had.

Liam.......depending how tall you are it looks like around 6'2' or a  4 inch shoe and that goes for me as well lol.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club