Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which fiesta?

Xlasis

Hi everyone, i just registered here and this is my first topic.

I'm very glad that i found this useful website.

4 years before i had Micra, and now i really wanted to buy a fiesta but i don't have that much knowledge about first of all i want to know which fiesta model has got full pack (bluetooth, parking sensor etc...) (Style ? Zetec, etc)

i want to buy a 2nd hand fiesta which is can cost me between 2k-3k do you think can i find a good car on this badge?

Thanks for all your help.

Titanium is the highest trim level.  But things like parking sensors are optional extras so you have to check each car for those.  Studio and Style are very basic, Zetec is the middle one and the most common.

You should be able to get a reasonable 08/09 plate Fiesta Titanium for £2-3000.  

• Thanks 1

Personally, for best balance of price and features, I’d go for Zetec anyday.

Style/Studio is the very basic model and wouldnt really reccomend it

• Thanks 1

Thanks for answers guys, is going to be my last question i dont really want to being like a stupid but i just want to get some idea or advice which is why i want to ask

this car just sold 2 min before so what do you think about is this car deserve this price ? or even deserve more than that price?

here is the car  : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Fiesta-Titanium-1-4-58-Plate-/222855697420?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&autorefresh=true&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=eIjtfRFAxMuQ0iYpSbaBZ7l6Iic%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Very short MOT on that so I'd have paid a bit less for it.  But that's the right price range yes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lwatson99 said:

Personally, for best balance of price and features, I’d go for Zetec anyday.

Style/Studio is the very basic model and wouldnt really reccomend it

i just realise that Zetec's are all 3 doors...

whilst the Style model is more basic some of the standard stuff that comes on higher models were optional extras on Style. For example I have Style model which has got the better bluetooth stereo and Quickclear windscreen which are not standard . The thing which concerned me most was getting a quickclear windscreen. I am not bothered about the other things the Style misses out on (alloy wheels and bit of chrome trim and probably some other minor things) so depending on what features you think are important you might find them on lower spec models

• Like 1

That QuickClear screen is a life saver. Makes things so much easier 👍🏻

• Like 1

yeah, Quickclear windscreen was £100 optional extra on Style model. But a lot of the Style cars don't have it. Bearing in mind how useful a quickclear windscreen is it would seem mad for anyone to have ordered a car without it. it's not just about clearing ice, it is also about keeping the screen from misting over before the engine has warmed up to the point it can put warm air on the screen and you don't have to endure the noise from having the heating fan on full blast.  And if you have a diesel it's even more essentiall as they take so long to warm up the engine to get hot air. 

I have a titanium 2011 but 1.6 with a lot of toys on it when i had it like to Sony stereo/leather/sensors and more but i had mine just over 4 years ago and im the second owner so i paid a lot more but you are looking for something like that around the 2009 area,there are a nice few out there and cheaper i would say being the new model is out,the Titanium is the top spec and you might fall on one which they have had a few extras on it.

That 2 door dark blue (think its Biro blue) like mine is nice but that's about the price but try to get the full MOT on one and maintained well like service.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, jace1969 said:

I have a titanium 2011 but 1.6 with a lot of toys on it when i had it like to Sony stereo/leather/sensors and more but i had mine just over 4 years ago and im the second owner so i paid a lot more but you are looking for something like that around the 2009 area,there are a nice few out there and cheaper i would say being the new model is out,the Titanium is the top spec and you might fall on one which they have had a few extras on it.

That 2 door dark blue (think its Biro blue) like mine is nice but that's about the price but try to get the full MOT on one and maintained well like service.

to be honest i don't have a great job and fine budget to give some extra max. i can pay 3k while paying this price i want to buy of course low mileage and good features and good run car, i am sure i will found if i search and wait on the right time.

• Like 1