Do Not Sell My Personal Information

EXHAUST

RussellTW

Hey guys, knew to this forum and was wondering if anyone could help by giving some advice. I have Milltek manifold upgrade along side my standard cat and have a piper back box with resonator deleted. . Way prefer the sound of the piper over the Milltek box. But want to buy a Milltek sports cat and have a non red link pipe however their pipe diameter is 69mm where as the piper box is connected to 55mm pipe. I want the sports cat so o can move onto more mods like cams and proper remap. Could I plug in Milltek sorts cat and link pipe then use a pipe converter sleeve to use piper box as it says it will be able to piece pipes together. I just want to know whether it’ll work or if it could lead to problems. I know nothing and have heard rumours of back pressure and stuff going wrong. Thanks in advance

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club