• Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale

Laskababy

FORD EDGE ALLOY CODE

Hi,does anyone know what the code for a dark coloured 20” alloy wheel like on sport/st line is,I’m told it’s 5358302 but I’m not sure,any info be good.

Hi Laskababy.  Have a look at the post on 14th January on same topic. Not a perfect solution but maybe a good workaround. Powder coated wheels are great until you scratch them then they become a nightmare to get a perfect match

Thanks for the reply GrumpyJohn,was just wondering if there is different colours/shades of alloy for the edge sport/st line or is it just the one dark colour,I think it is just one but was just wondering if more than one shade or not.

Bought a new alloy wheel for my edge as I got a chip on my one,asked around a few places for codes gave reg number etc etc before I bought the alloy,5358302 is code I was told,20” tarnished dark alloy wheel,got alloy home and it’s a lighter colour,anyone know why that is,it’s more silvery,not that much but it’s definitely noticeable,I thought there was just the one colour of wheel for the sport/st line,a bit baffled now why it’s lighter.

I have seen darker wheels than mine, so I’m assuming there are two shades. These are the only two I can find for the Edge, and your code is definitely for the dark tarnished ones.

BCC79383-BCE9-4536-9DC9-471A82543F5A.png

Thanks Wizzo,that’s what I thought,iv looked everywhere but I can’t see any alloys darker than the code I got,that’s why I can’t understand why the wheel I received is a bit lighter than what’s on the car,a mystery.

It’s hard to tell from a photo, as the lighting isn’t great, but this is my colour. It seems much lighter than one I was looking at in a showroom last week

C9AE2545-142F-4026-A792-03874DD85DBC.jpeg

Thanks again Wizzo for the pic,my wheels look darker than your one for some reason,just looked and my original wheel and new wheel have same codes on spokes of the wheel on inside,only difference is on top of wheel where tyre sits is a black stamped code but both wheels have different black stamped codes,not sure if that makes a difference or not but there is a fair difference in colour on both wheels,the place I bought it from are at a loss too why it’s a lighter colour,hopefully get this sorted soon.

Yes, sounds like the one you have is the same colour as mine.