Do Not Sell My Personal Information

READ focus rs mk3 wheels on focus mk2 zetec s

MadeByAlex.

Just picked up a set of mint condition genuine 2016 focus RS 19 inch wheels wrapped in 235/35 Michelin pilot super sport tires. Got them at a steal of a price from a lad I know who works in ford. Fitting them to my 2011 MK2 zetec s tdci tomorrow. Would yous be interested in a picture to see what they’re like?? No suspension mods.....yet

• Like 1

Just had them balanced and I fitted them myself out on the driveway. No need for steering rack limiters as they don’t rub at all! What do yous think, Cheers lads 

7B2CDDA1-4D71-47CA-8AF3-A3DD9B6D115C.jpeg

F4A6DC76-F209-48FA-BDBE-F2DE16D47320.jpeg

• Like 4

Like that they suit it, rear wheels might look better with spacers and black centre caps would fit in better.

They look great but what's the ride quality like? I had 18s on my Focus for a couple of days and didn't like it all that much.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, MarksST said:

Like that they suit it, rear wheels might look better with spacers and black centre caps would fit in better.

Will be looking in to 15 mm spacers per side but it’s already flush with the Mudgard and might look odd sticking out past, top shout on the black center caps, they didn’t come with the wheels so I just threw my old ones on as they looked no good without them 

36 minutes ago, Dan P said:

They look great but what's the ride quality like? I had 18s on my Focus for a couple of days and didn't like it all that much.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Ride quality is actually not as bad as I thought it would be , the usual with a bigger wheel you can feel small pot holes and every stone way more then before. Steering feels heavier I don’t know if that’s normal but I like it because it feels like your driving the car if that makes sense. 

In in regards to the Michelin pilot super sport tires they seem sticky and on pebbley roads you can hear the pebbles flying off the wheel arch it’s like someone wrapped duct tape around the wheel and it’s annoying. Savage grip on corners and pulling off romping on her doesn’t spin half as much with traction control off 

• Like 1

Loving it! They look great!  Out of the wheels available for the new RS these are my favourite! I’d love a set of these on my wagon!

nice mate!

• Like 1

On 15/3/2018 at 7:47 AM, Tomson said:

Loving it! They look great!  Out of the wheels available for the new RS these are my favourite! I’d love a set of these on my wagon!

nice mate!

Cheers lad, always wondered what they’d look like 

Looking good.  How did your insurers react to fitting RS parts?

20 hours ago, Jethro_Tull said:

Looking good.  How did your insurers react to fitting RS parts?

Cheers! I’ve yet to ring and find out 

I like the look, nice job.
I always fancied getting my Zetec S 17" alloys sprayed in that newer Rock/Anthracite colour.

• Thanks 1